Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Adventure Retranslated Mod - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

Sonic Adventure Retranslated Mod

#1 User is offline SKingBlue 

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

For anyone who is curious what the original script for Sonic Adventure was like this mod aims to be as accurate as possible. More details can be found here on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/...899602235121664

#2 User is offline Lanzer 

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

• The saber calls for its master...
  • Project:Doing Stuff.
  • Wiki edits:1
Awesome work, I've always wanted a mod like this. I've always wanted to know just how different the JP script was compared to the english one.

Now SA2 when?

#3 User is offline Jmtshaw 

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:53 PM

As explained in the link the translation work was all done by Windii and this mod implements it into the game.

The script is all taken from a playlist on her YouTube channel, where she's covered a lot more games than just SA1 (even Shuffle):
https://www.youtube....LyOHL1A85ECjfR9

It's great to be able to look how different the characters are handled between the two countries - especially Sonic. I've gotten tired of explaining my thoughts on it by this point, so I'm just going to link to this post I made a while ago about it.

#4 User is offline SKingBlue 

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:45 PM

View PostLanzer, on 13 February 2018 - 09:08 PM, said:

Awesome work, I've always wanted a mod like this. I've always wanted to know just how different the JP script was compared to the english one.

Now SA2 when?

Well SA2 I plan on starting this Friday with the Hero story

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users