Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic scans for the Wiki (MD/GG/SMS/32X) - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 5 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Sonic scans for the Wiki (MD/GG/SMS/32X) (Because someone has to do it if it's not done already :P)

#31 User is offline Asagoth 

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

• Behold ... the mighty... the flawless... salted cod eater...

View PostFrozen, on 17 January 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

Yep i saw that, way curious. I saw lot of mortal kombat games like this. Im into and only on sonic stuff and maybe NES games, but as far i know, there is no portugal nintendo nes game right?

Actually Nintendo had a presence in Portugal through the hands of ''Chaves Feist & C.ª Lda'' (later "Concentra S.A") a toy distribution company ... we had a "club nintendo" magazine like it happened in other Countries which was later replaced by another Nintendo mag called Super Power (disappeared after 8 issues)... the problem was that in those times Nintendo stuff was more expensive than Sega stuff... distribution was poor, and Nintendo stuff was mostly seen in big cities like Oporto, Lisbon, Braga, etc... I never saw a single Nintendo game or console being sold in my town... there was also large quantities of asian made "Famiclones" being sold everywhere which were much more cheaper (piracy was fierce... something that ''Chaves Feist & C.ª Lda'' was not able to fight)... I had a NES console but was bought in Switzerland by my older sister which worked there at the time... and know concerning the Portuguese Version of Tails Adventure it costed 7.990$00 Escudos (€39.85)... you can see more of that catalogue in this blog from my Portuguese fellow ''drac0nian'' who's a collector like you...

Edit: For reference:

English, Italian
This post has been edited by Asagoth: 17 January 2019 - 09:38 PM

#32 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:14 AM

• Project:https://sonicworldcollectors.wordpress.com/ cover database

View PostAsagoth, on 17 January 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

Yep i saw that, way curious. I saw lot of mortal kombat games like this. Im into and only on sonic stuff and maybe NES games, but as far i know, there is no portugal nintendo nes game right?

Actually Nintendo had a presence in Portugal through the hands of ''Chaves Feist & C.ª Lda'' (later "Concentra S.A") a toy distribution company ... we had a "club nintendo" magazine like it happened in other Countries which was later replaced by another Nintendo mag called Super Power (disappeared after 8 issues)... the problem was that in those times Nintendo stuff was more expensive than Sega stuff... distribution was poor, and Nintendo stuff was mostly seen in big cities like Oporto, Lisbon, Braga, etc... I never saw a single Nintendo game or console being sold in my town... there was also large quantities of asian made "Famiclones" being sold everywhere which were much more cheaper (piracy was fierce... something that ''Chaves Feist & C.ª Lda'' was not able to fight)... I had a NES console but was bought in Switzerland by my older sister which worked there at the time... and know concerning the Portuguese Version of Tails Adventure it costed 7.990$00 Escudos (€39.85)... you can see more of that catalogue in this blog from my Portuguese fellow ''drac0nian'' who's a collector like you...

English, Italian

so amazing, every day i learning something new! Also italian collectors use to reference to me very much because i dig over the retrogaming past around the world. Im feel so happy everytime i find something new!

And last question about portugal sonic then we go back to the topic: you never saw a MEGADRIVE copy of sonic spinball and robotnick mean bean portugal? I never saw one, and unlike the master sysetm purple one, for sonic spinball, i think it's a regular european with sticker. But you know... seen for believe XD portugal market is so misterious...

#33 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 19 January 2019 - 04:46 PM

Here we go! Robotnick korean full manual and cover scan:
HERE

Posted Image
This post has been edited by Frozen: 19 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

#34 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:14 PM

Those are the two versions of spinball aus version:
The first one is the regular version.
here
The second one is from the gold and silver version of the game. Also this one is the one on the wiki, so it's just missing the first one.
here
Posted Image
plus just for curiosity the full box
Posted Image
This post has been edited by Frozen: 19 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

#35 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:11 PM

Sonic 3D Portugal
Manual here
cover
Posted Image

#36 User is offline Asagoth 

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:21 PM

View PostFrozen, on 19 January 2019 - 08:14 AM, said:

View PostAsagoth, on 17 January 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

English, Italian

so amazing, every day i learning something new! Also italian collectors use to reference to me very much because i dig over the retrogaming past around the world. Im feel so happy everytime i find something new!

And last question about portugal sonic then we go back to the topic: you never saw a MEGADRIVE copy of sonic spinball and robotnick mean bean portugal? I never saw one, and unlike the master sysetm purple one, for sonic spinball, i think it's a regular european with sticker. But you know... seen for believe XD portugal market is so misterious...

Yes... the Portuguese versions of Sonic Spinball and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are the "Assembled in UK" variant... with the "traditional" manual in Portuguese included...

#37 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

Last for today (already 2am), sonic 3D Usa! Yeah i can do 1 single post, but... again i need those 20 posts XD
Manual here

Inner box pic
Posted Image

View PostAsagoth, on 19 January 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

Yes... the Portuguese versions of Sonic Spinball and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are the "Assembled in UK" variant... with the "traditional" manual in Portuguese included...

did you have the robotnick variant too? I will save the cover for my sheet and website where i collect all cover.
This post has been edited by Frozen: 19 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

#38 User is offline Asagoth 

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:42 PM

View PostFrozen, on 19 January 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

Last for today (already 2am), sonic 3D Usa! Yeah i can do 1 single post, but... again i need those 20 posts XD
Manual here

Inner box pic
Posted Image

View PostAsagoth, on 19 January 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

did you have the robotnick variant too? I will save the cover for my sheet and website where i collect all cover.

I wish I had ... but unfortunately I don't have a Mega Drive or games anymore... I'm not a collector also... my Mega Drive and its games are long gone :(/>/> ... most of the Portuguese stuff I uploaded to the wikis were given to me by "user:Toze3" from Zwame...
This post has been edited by Asagoth: 19 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

#39 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:30 PM

Sonic 3 Portugal MD
Manual here

Cover:
Posted Image
This post has been edited by Frozen: 22 January 2019 - 06:56 PM

#40 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:55 PM

Sonic & Knuckles Portugal MD

Manual here

Cover:
Posted Image
This post has been edited by Frozen: 03 March 2019 - 12:57 PM

#41 User is offline XRick 

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:18 PM

• Wiki edits:2
Too bad the logo has that price tag on top of it. Strangely enough, S&K seems to be the only main Sonic game without a decent quality western logo...

#42 User is offline Asagoth 

Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:33 AM

Thank you very much for doing this "Frozen" ... thank you very much indeed... Long live Italy!!! :) ...

#43 User is offline Hivebrain 

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:35 PM

• Project:HivePal 2.0
  • Wiki edits:6,176
I've added pretty much every scan from this topic to the wiki. Lots of cropping & splitting.

View PostFrozen, on 22 January 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

Sonic & Knuckles Portugal MD

Manual here

All your mediafire links are set to private.

#44 User is offline Master Emerald 

Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:06 PM

• Project:-
  • Wiki edits:22
Did the guy run out of trial posts?

#45 User is offline Frozen 

Posted 27 February 2019 - 11:04 AM

Finally back! Yes i was a Trial member and i tried to contact someone for unlocking me, but no luck at all XD
@hivebrain: i was sort my mediafire, i will fix everything immediatly! here all of manuals: http://www.mediafire...ers_and_manuals
Anyway, more load of picture and scans:

Robotnick pal Manual

Sonic & Knuckles JAP
Extra stuffs front:
Posted Image

Extra stuff Rear:
Posted Image

S&K JAP Manual

Sonic & Knuckles USA

Manual here

EXTRA stuff:

Ps3 back cover
UNLEASHED:Posted Image
ALL STAR RACING:Posted Image

Sega megadrive collection Italian extra stuff: Posted Image front Posted Image rear
This post has been edited by Frozen: 27 February 2019 - 11:53 AM

• 5 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users