Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: A Certain Magical Cyber Trooper (Virtual-On) announced for PSVITA/PS4 - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

A Certain Magical Cyber Trooper (Virtual-On) announced for PSVITA/PS4 Crack crossover?

#16 User is offline biggestsonicfan 

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:17 PM

• Model2B Junkie
  • Project:Sonic the Fighters ... Always

View PostTimmiT, on 21 September 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

Holy SHIT. I was not aware of this and this is AMAZING. I didn't realize Model2 was already on modern hardware. This kills some plans I had but I am gladder to see the games preserved in this fashion!

#17 User is offline segafanac 

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:08 AM

I really hope at least this game journeys to the US. I doubt it, considering SEGA never released the PS3 version of VO:OM. I can't believe it took me so long to create a JP PSN account but it was so worth it to get my hands on VO:OM again!

I have been thinking as someone already posted on here VO:OT would be great for current gen, even a VR mode for the PS4 would be awesome.

Virtual ON has always been one of my favorite IP's that SEGA has, and I wish we would get more of it. I remember speaking with the wonderful Heather Kashner who was the Consumer Promotions Manager, this was at the Championships, and mentioned to her that SEGA needs to bring VO:OT out to the US. I remember a month or two later it would be coming out stateside, but published by ACTIVISION. I was so happy to finally have the game, but after a while it just didn't feel right to see the ACTIVISION logo on a SEGA game.......so I imported the glorious JP version the moment I could play import titles on my Dreamcast.

Oh not to mention some of the best music is from the Virtual ON series....

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users