Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Time Twisted Released - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 6 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Sonic Time Twisted Released A Big Complete Classic Sonic Fan Game : )

#76 User is offline REPO Man 

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:05 PM

• Wiki edits:1
So in love with this!

Really wish games like this could get ported to other systems, granted they'd be homebrew in many cases.

But I'd kill to have this on my Raspberry Pi, alongside a shit-ton of Sonic hacks, arcade classics and PS1 faves.

#77 User is offline Overbound 

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

• Project:Sonic Time Twisted Creator
  • Wiki edits:236
There really isn't anything stopping a Linux build I just never attempted it. Dolphman you can use the sprites if you want.

#78 User is offline Overbound 

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

• Project:Sonic Time Twisted Creator
  • Wiki edits:236
I suppose if you are willing to let me ssh into your linux box we could try to make an do a linux build. I don't have any machines with Linux on them that aren't just meant for work or I'd just do it myself.
This post has been edited by Overbound: 27 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

#79 User is offline Techokami 

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:29 PM

• For use only on NTSC Genesis systems
  • Project:Sonic Edge
  • Wiki edits:63
You know, if you are running the latest Windows 10, you can just set up the Linux Subsystem and do Linux stuff within Windows, like a reverse WINE.

#80 User is offline REPO Man 

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:54 PM

• Wiki edits:1
Also, a Raspberry Pi running RetroPie (what I have), a microSD card, a case and a decent AC adapter (you CAN use a phone charger but it won't get enough power) is ultimately really cheap. Altogether it'd be just around $50-70. And with a 32GB card I've got it LOADED with tons of games. I've even had excellent luck with PS1 emulation! Arcade emulation is pretty decent. N64, Dreamcast and PSP is marginal at best.

And no, I'm not some adbot or whatever.

#81 User is offline Mega Spit 

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:41 AM

Very nice, Overbound! I've just gotten around to really playing this all the way through and I'm enjoying it so far. I've ran into a few bugs, but they were pretty minor and unfortunately I didn't think to write them down.

I'm really admiring the polish on this thing, especially graphically. Everything looks great, super smooth. It really pushes the boundaries of anything I've seen in GM before. I don't think I've actually ever seen a completed game of this size made in GM before, to be honest.

At the moment, I'm stuck on the boss fight with metal sonic where you have to keep jumping along with the moving platforms. I burned through my six lives on it, so I'll give it another go later.

It's great seeing something from the old SFGHQ days in finished form. It's a weird feeling, honestly!

#82 User is offline rebelcheese 

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:07 PM

Finally got the chance to play this. I'm not good enough yet to get the best ending, but this has been a fun challenge! A great successor to Sonic CD and everyone involved should pat themselves on the back. :)
This post has been edited by rebelcheese: 12 May 2017 - 10:07 PM

• 6 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users