Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Just an update. - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

Just an update. I just need help on a few things.

#1 User is offline Jordy 

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:05 PM

• Project:Sonic Realms Project (Classified until further notice. ^_^)
Soooo, hey! It's me again! I finally figured out how to give Sonic an air dash (Like Super Smash Bros. Melee). He can wave dash and everything! I have also figured out how to have sonic lose only 10 rings each hit by default and sorta made a combo system. It is still raw and unfinished. I just need to know how to change the default amount of rings you start with each level and also how to add tags (Like you did with spikes for different hurt sounds) for different attacks. A light attack would decrease 5 rings. Medium would do 10. A heavy would be rid of 15. And a critical would have you lose 20. I also want to figure out how to put it where during the rebound you are vulnerable to another hit until you hit a surface. You can probably see where this is going. I am trying to create a hybrid platforming/fighting game with this engine, and from what I have seen, I can tell it is possible. I'm just going to you for help because you are the one who created this engine (which by the way is amazing). Anywho, I should probably stop ranting about needing help. I will continue to investigate the game and continue to develop it. I hope I gave enough details for you to give me a tip or two.

Thank you very much for your time,

Jordan "Jordy" Duncan

#2 User is offline TheInvisibleSun 

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:10 PM

• OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST
  • Project:Sonic 1 Color Contrast
I was about to let you know that this could be a question better asked in the Basic Questions and Answers Thread, but then I looked and noticed that the Fangaming Subforum doesn't have one!

EDIT: Upon reading this again, it appears as though this was supposed to be a PM...
This post has been edited by TheInvisibleSun: 05 March 2018 - 02:39 PM

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users