Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:44 PM
If you've been watching the screenshots thread, you'll know I've been doing some work on this, just in time for the hacking contest.
And it is available right now on the wiki page for Sonic 2 Secret Rings Edition
Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:11 AM
Been looking forward to this hack, MM. Cant wait to try it!
Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:57 PM
- Holding A+B+C while the SEGA logo fades out to clear SRAM displays a screen informing you that the save data has been cleared in addition to playing the "Big Ring" sound from Sonic 1.
- In the event that SRAM is disabled or does not exist, you'll receive the following message:
- Fixed Wing Fortress Zone end cutscene for Tails.
- Fixed minor graphical glitch with results screen during fadeout.
- Replaced "Special Stage" in Level Select with "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" (plays error sound when selected).