Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: A Brief History of Michael Jackson's Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

A Brief History of Michael Jackson's Sonic the Hedgehog 3 13 years later, there are still questions left unanswered

#16 User is offline DigitalDuck 

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:11 AM

• Arriving four years late.
  • Project:TurBoa, S1RL

View Postitsstillthinking, on 13 January 2018 - 11:48 PM, said:

Correct me if im wrong but i think the 25th anniversary AT games console and the TecToy consoles had Sonic & Knuckles, im going to guess that since in generations all the Sonic 3 & Knuckles stuff was just from Knuckles and in Mania it's the same.

I'm pretty sure Hydrocity Zone is in Sonic 3.

#17 User is offline Master Emerald 

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:12 AM

• Project:-
  • Wiki edits:22
The only thing I don't like about that video is that you imply choosing Masaru Setsumaru as the person to digitize the songs is a bad idea because he's supposedly a bad musician.

Wtf, the guy was some kind of programmer/technician that had great expertise in how that chip worked and he was the best to do it because he could code his own instruments to replicate the originals on tape. Also, he went to be a nice composer himself some years later and composed no other than the final boss of Sonic 3D Blast and all the themes from Sonic Jam.
This post has been edited by Master Emerald: 14 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users