Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: HELP ME PICK DONATION MERCH. - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Jump to content

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
    Locked
    Locked Forum

HELP ME PICK DONATION MERCH.

1: What items should Sonic Retro/Sega Retro/SEGABits give away as goodies?

  1. You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

HELP ME PICK DONATION MERCH.

#31 User is offline NioZero 

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:31 PM

  • Posts: 374
  • Joined: 21-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Concepción, Chile
  • Project:Tornado Sky Fighters
  • Wiki edits:5
I prefer T-shirt, although the USB is not a bad idea...

#32 User is offline Scarred Sun 

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:44 PM

  • Rise and shine, ya sleepy layabouts.
  • Posts: 3695
  • Joined: 06-February 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SD/LA/SF
  • Project:Staying woke
  • Wiki edits:36,091
Fuck it, we're doing it live T-shirts.

#33 User is offline AngelComa 

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:21 AM

  • Posts: 91
  • Joined: 26-January 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
Woot. Can't wait to see them.

#34 User is offline Hinchy 

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:44 PM

  • Up And Down And All Around
  • Posts: 1778
  • Joined: 04-September 08
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Apartment 0xFF
  • Project:Sonic Melponterations
  • Wiki edits:32
SS, this reminds me, whatever happened to the ↑+↓+↺ t-shirt plan?

#35 User is offline Krigo 

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

  • Posts: 2241
  • Joined: 09-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Project:N/A
  • Wiki edits:30
I really love the idea of a fancy USB drive, but at the same time I wouldn't mind a t-shirt.

#36 User is offline LovelyAyriana 

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:39 PM

  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 15-August 14
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:AL
A t-shirt is always nice! But my first choice would have been the fancy USB drive. Then again, I am a USB drive junkie. I have a bunch of them! xP

#37 User is offline GeneHF 

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:09 AM

  • SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be.
  • Posts: 8377
  • Joined: 16-May 04
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scenic Studiopolis
  • Project:Complete Global Conquest
  • Wiki edits:381

View PostHinchy, on 16 February 2015 - 09:44 PM, said:

SS, this reminds me, whatever happened to the ↑+↓+↺ t-shirt plan?

There was, sadly, not enough interest for the printing, IIRC. It COULD come back, but we'd need a guarantee we can at least break even on it.

#38 User is offline LovelyAyriana 

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 15-August 14
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:AL

View PostGeneHF, on 27 March 2015 - 07:09 AM, said:

There was, sadly, not enough interest for the printing, IIRC. It COULD come back, but we'd need a guarantee we can at least break even on it.


You could calculate how much it is to make/ship the shirt and then take pre-orders. That way the shirts are already paid for and you wouldn't lose out on any profits. There are also websites that would help you do something like this, such as TeeSpring.com

#39 User is offline Hinchy 

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:33 PM

  • Up And Down And All Around
  • Posts: 1778
  • Joined: 04-September 08
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Apartment 0xFF
  • Project:Sonic Melponterations
  • Wiki edits:32

View PostGeneHF, on 27 March 2015 - 07:09 AM, said:

View PostHinchy, on 16 February 2015 - 09:44 PM, said:

SS, this reminds me, whatever happened to the ↑+↓+↺ t-shirt plan?

There was, sadly, not enough interest for the printing, IIRC. It COULD come back, but we'd need a guarantee we can at least break even on it.

Ah, a shame, but also makes sense, it's a pretty obtuse reference for a shirt. Lemme know if anything happens, I am still proud of the design.

#40 User is offline Techokami 

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

  • For use only on NTSC Genesis systems
  • Posts: 1225
  • Joined: 19-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:HoleNet!
  • Project:Sonic Edge
  • Wiki edits:63
I would have liked to have been able to get a shirt in exchange for a big donation during the downtime. Ah, well.

Also, welcome back Retro! I missed you.

#41 User is offline Scarred Sun 

Posted 06 June 2015 - 05:42 PM

  • Rise and shine, ya sleepy layabouts.
  • Posts: 3695
  • Joined: 06-February 05
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SD/LA/SF
  • Project:Staying woke
  • Wiki edits:36,091

View PostTechokami, on 06 June 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

I would have liked to have been able to get a shirt in exchange for a big donation during the downtime. Ah, well.

Also, welcome back Retro! I missed you.


Hint: If you included your shipping address in a donation I'll probably be sending something to you anyway. ;)

#42 User is offline Techokami 

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:03 PM

  • For use only on NTSC Genesis systems
  • Posts: 1225
  • Joined: 19-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:HoleNet!
  • Project:Sonic Edge
  • Wiki edits:63

View PostScarred Sun, on 06 June 2015 - 05:42 PM, said:

View PostTechokami, on 06 June 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

I would have liked to have been able to get a shirt in exchange for a big donation during the downtime. Ah, well.

Also, welcome back Retro! I missed you.


Hint: If you included your shipping address in a donation I'll probably be sending something to you anyway. ;)

:O Donation sent

  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
    Locked
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users