Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: OK, here's what's up homies - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 4 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

OK, here's what's up homies

#46 User is offline Jaseman 

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

• The programmer has a nap! Hold out! Programmer!
  • Wiki edits:16
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 3 2010, 03:27 PM)
Trying to keep up with that thread is like picking ant shit out of a jar of pepper with boxing gloves on. It's fucking impossible.

AVGN quotes FTW specialed.png

Seriously, though, good riddance to the accursed thread forever! That thread was the sespool of the Sonic scene. I really don't care about eyelid color, and, guess what? Most of the Sonic scene does not! Weird, right?

And, again, I LOVE SegaRetro!

#47 User is offline MegaDash 

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

• Pinpricks
QUOTE (Jaseman @ Apr 4 2010, 02:38 PM)
Trying to keep up with that thread is like picking ant shit out of a jar of pepper with boxing gloves on. It's fucking impossible.

Seriously, though, good riddance to the accursed thread forever! That thread was the sespool of the Sonic scene. I really don't care about eyelid color, and, guess what? Most of the Sonic scene does not! Weird, right?

You know, the whole thread didn't entirely focus on eye color and crap.

#48 User is offline Conan Kudo 

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

• 「真実はいつも一つ!」工藤新一
  • Wiki edits:14
QUOTE (MegaDash @ Apr 4 2010, 08:52 PM)
QUOTE (Jaseman @ Apr 4 2010, 02:38 PM)

You know, the whole thread didn't entirely focus on eye color and crap.

And at least attempt to spell words right... "sespool" should be "cesspool." The problem with the thread was that it revealed too much... And nobody likes lawyers on his or her tail...

#49 User is offline Glisp 

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

• It's classic Super Sonic with Green eyes. Get over it.
  • Project:None at the moment I'm afraid.
  • Wiki edits:73
Anyways, back onto topic of Sega Retro, I started a Jurassic Park Rampage Edition Article that will be expanded upon in the future and also several subtopics for the prototype builds that were released in the February 23rd release will also be eventually added.
This post has been edited by Glisp: 04 April 2010 - 10:53 PM

#50 User is offline Typhlosion0221 

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

Thank you for posting this Scarred Sun, I actually found this very informative and helpful. It actually helped me to put everything into perspective and realize that whether or not that new Sonic game is good or not does not cause the end of the world. Also I do respect all the effort you mods go through to sift through the junk on these forums on a daily basis. Without mods, it is obvious this forum would hit rock bottom pretty quickly. I am very interested in the new Sega Retro. Seeing hacks and people delving deep into old Sega games sounds really cool. I am really excited about what might be coming around the corner for this site.

• 4 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users