Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: General Project Screenshots/Video Thread - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Jump to content

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 91 Pages +
  • ◄ First
  • 89
  • 90
  • 91
    Locked
    Locked Forum

General Project Screenshots/Video Thread

#1351 User is offline Okamikurainya 

Posted 07 October 2017 - 03:50 AM

  • Posts: 192
  • Joined: 12-April 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere in Africa
  • Project:Sonic: Time Attacked - MAX

View PostBlack Squirrel, on 06 October 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

(you're missing the drums)


If you have a link to a better MP3, I'll take it in a heartbeat. :v:
This post has been edited by Okamikurainya: 07 October 2017 - 03:54 AM

#1352 User is offline Mr Lange 

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:26 AM

  • A wise guy eh. I know how to DEAL with wise guys.
  • Posts: 1268
  • Joined: 27-August 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Land of Waldos
  • Project:Sonic Utopia, Sonic Overture
  • Wiki edits:1

View PostOkamikurainya, on 07 October 2017 - 03:50 AM, said:

View PostBlack Squirrel, on 06 October 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

(you're missing the drums)


If you have a link to a better MP3, I'll take it in a heartbeat. :v:/>

Freshly rendered.
http://picosong.com/w3RW9/
This post has been edited by Mr Lange: 07 October 2017 - 07:27 AM

#1353 User is offline MarkeyJester 

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:24 AM

  • The architect of the universe, didn't build a stairway, leading nowhere.
  • Posts: 1817
  • Joined: 22-July 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Japan
  • Wiki edits:16
I have some high quality hardware recordings if you're interested here

They're RIFF .wav format, though I'm sure you could convert them to mp3.

#1354 User is offline Okamikurainya 

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:58 PM

  • Posts: 192
  • Joined: 12-April 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere in Africa
  • Project:Sonic: Time Attacked - MAX

View PostMr Lange, on 07 October 2017 - 07:26 AM, said:

View PostOkamikurainya, on 07 October 2017 - 03:50 AM, said:

View PostBlack Squirrel, on 06 October 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

(you're missing the drums)


If you have a link to a better MP3, I'll take it in a heartbeat. :v:/>/>

Freshly rendered.
http://picosong.com/w3RW9/


Thanks! Added in. :D

View PostMarkeyJester, on 07 October 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

I have some high quality hardware recordings if you're interested here

They're RIFF .wav format, though I'm sure you could convert them to mp3.


The size is a bit preventative for me right now... I'll give them a check out when I get some more data. Thanks!

  • 91 Pages +
  • ◄ First
  • 89
  • 90
  • 91
    Locked
    Locked Forum

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users