Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Peter Morawiec - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Peter Morawiec TALKS and RELEASES :P

#16 User is offline Robjoe 

Posted 11 January 2006 - 05:54 PM

• Delicious and nutritious.
  • Project:Brawl mods, Megamix Layouts, and messing with Sonic 3.
  • Wiki edits:1
Eh? Sonic X-Treme for the 32X? Really interesting. Thanks for the enlightenment.

#17 User is online ICEknight 

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:06 PM

• Wiki edits:18

Tweaker, on Jan 11 2006, 01:04 PM, said:

Interesting stuff. I didn't know Peter was willing to give another interview.

According to what he told me a couple of months ago, he's willing to share even more stuff than this. If he can find enough time.

#18 User is offline LOst 

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:18 PM

• Wiki edits:2

HXC, on Jan 12 2006, 12:57 AM, said:

PS. I am now in full contact with Adrian Stephens, who DID NOT, work on any title before Comix Zone, and No sonic games other than this. He was pulled in by MTV to do the talk as he could talk the talk, as it were :P

Aww. I knew something was wrong with that MTV video. Adrian seemed too involved in Knuckles' gameplay. It was unrealistic.

Comix Zone is a nice game, and very well programmed. If you talk to him soon, tell him that I think he did a really awesome job on the programming side!

This is one really important question since Adrian is the only one directly involved with the source and game library that STI had:
I would really want to know about the compression name used for art in Comix Zone and other Genesis games made by STI! If he knows even more names of compression algorithms used in Genesis games in STI productions such as level layout compression and other data compression, Please try to ask him that when you/him get the time.
This post has been edited by LOst: 11 January 2006 - 11:22 PM

#19 User is offline Ben2k9 

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:09 PM

• We stand to Fight
  • Project:none at the mo

Robjoe1107, on Jan 11 2006, 11:54 PM, said:

Eh? Sonic X-Treme for the 32X? Really interesting. Thanks for the enlightenment.

I knew that.

there was an article I read ages ago, it should be on SoSt

#20 User is offline LocalH 

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:38 PM

• roxoring your soxors
  • Project:Guitar Hero II: Rhythm Games Community Edition aka Pizza Hero II: Electric Pizza
  • Wiki edits:3
Shit, did everyone just completely ignore me? It didn't start on the 32x. Quote directly from Chris himself:

"Chris Senn" said:

Five platform changes, actually... In the very beginning, Xtreme was for the Genesis. This quickly changed over to 32X, then was scrapped for the Saturn, then the v08 (nVidia chip) was explored and finally for the PC.

#21 User is offline hxc 

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:49 PM

• spotteddove
  • Wiki edits:2

LocalH, on Jan 12 2006, 11:38 AM, said:

Shit, did everyone just completely ignore me? It didn't start on the 32x. Quote directly from Chris himself:

"Chris Senn" said:

Five platform changes, actually... In the very beginning, Xtreme was for the Genesis. This quickly changed over to 32X, then was scrapped for the Saturn, then the v08 (nVidia chip) was explored and finally for the PC.

I didn't, but of course, I read that myself at "the forum".

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users