Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Simon, another problem solved ;) - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 3 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Simon, another problem solved ;)

#16 User is offline XFox Prower 

Posted 04 October 2003 - 05:54 AM

• Project:x86 Assembly, Tails Search Assistant
That's interesting. I didn't know that. I tried beating Emerald Hill 1 as Tails and the sign at the end is gone! and when Sonic catches up, its still not there. That's one way to ruin the level. And if you do this on EH2, the boss won't be there as Tails but when Sonic comes along, Tails side of the split screen will be a bit glitchy. Try it!

#17 *V-Dood*

Posted 05 October 2003 - 11:37 AM

Weird...

#18 User is offline DDRKhat 

Posted 05 October 2003 - 04:19 PM

• Keep on runnin' to the finish!
Heh if you think that's glitchy try a water filled level :D now that's glitchy mate hehehe, also if you hadn't noticed sometimes it looks like Tails is moving through the stage as the background area is moving,

I'll explain better,

If at the start fo example you did EH1 , keep Tails at the start and move Sonic through the level for a while (This might not work but I've witnessed it before) if its working properly like it did for me the background for tails moves with Sonic, so the poor person who plays Tails won't see where their going,

But when I did that I was doing Chemical Plant, best of luck with the glitches though :D

#19 *V-Dood*

Posted 06 October 2003 - 01:56 AM

Foamy, on Oct 5 2003, 04:19 PM, said:

Heh if you think that's glitchy try a water filled level :D now that's glitchy mate hehehe, also if you hadn't noticed sometimes it looks like Tails is moving through the stage as the background area is moving,

I'll explain better,

If at the start fo example you did EH1 , keep Tails at the start and move Sonic through the level for a while (This might not work but I've witnessed it before) if its working properly like it did for me the background for tails moves with Sonic, so the poor person who plays Tails won't see where their going,

But when I did that I was doing Chemical Plant, best of luck with the glitches though :D

EDIT: Just noticed a glitch with my version or S2b. If you play 2p in beta, move with sonic, everything of tails' screen is shooting left and hes standing still :P
This post has been edited by V-Dood: 06 October 2003 - 02:01 AM

#20 User is offline DDRKhat 

Posted 06 October 2003 - 10:01 AM

V-Dood, on Oct 6 2003, 07:56 AM, said:

Foamy, on Oct 5 2003, 04:19 PM, said:

I'll explain better,

EDIT: Just noticed a glitch with my version or S2b. If you play 2p in beta, move with sonic, everything of tails' screen is shooting left and hes standing still :P

Yes that's what I just said, freaky isn't it ? I reckon its because they hadn't implimneted the background stick to Tails on the beta we have

#21 *V-Dood*

Posted 07 October 2003 - 01:51 AM

Not On EHZ,CNZ or MC/DHZ though.

#22 *V-Dood*

Posted 07 October 2003 - 01:54 AM

REPEAT: Hav u noticed when sonic dies in 2p they both restart the level?

#23 User is offline DDRKhat 

Posted 07 October 2003 - 11:17 AM

Yes I have noticed that, its because while it is in "2p" mode, its still only one player, reach the end and Tails can't hit it, also if tails dies (like in "1p" tails will magically fall near sonic

#24 User is offline Mecha Mazgoth 

Posted 19 October 2003 - 09:55 AM

• Unleash thy fury.
  • Project:Super Sonic part1: The Beginning

Foamy, on Oct 7 2003, 11:17 AM, said:

Yes I have noticed that, its because while it is in "2p" mode, its still only one player, reach the end and Tails can't hit it, also if tails dies (like in "1p" tails will magically fall near sonic

:shocked: I never noticed that!

#25 User is offline DDRKhat 

Posted 19 October 2003 - 10:08 AM

Mecha Mazgoth, on Oct 19 2003, 03:55 PM, said:

You'll be surprised what you never noticed untill someone points it out then it sticks out like a sore thumb and your like "OMG HOW DID I MISS THAT?"

#26 User is offline Mecha Mazgoth 

Posted 19 October 2003 - 11:01 AM

• Unleash thy fury.
  • Project:Super Sonic part1: The Beginning

Foamy, on Oct 19 2003, 10:08 AM, said:

You'll be surprised what you never noticed untill someone points it out then it sticks out like a sore thumb and your like "OMG HOW DID I MISS THAT?"

Hey, I am on this site nearly all the time, and I never ever see some stuff, nor try some stuuf(sometimes), so SUT UP!!

#27 User is offline DDRKhat 

Posted 19 October 2003 - 12:10 PM

Mecha Mazgoth, on Oct 19 2003, 05:01 PM, said:

Foamy, on Oct 19 2003, 10:08 AM, said:

Hey, I am on this site nearly all the time, and I never ever see some stuff, nor try some stuuf(sometimes), so SUT UP!!

.... The little kid is back AGAIN!

#28 User is offline Simon 

Posted 19 October 2003 - 01:30 PM

• Wiki edits:1
Ahem.... excuse me

Board Rules said:

9) Absolutely no genuine idiocy or childish "kiddie" talk. Don't whine like a kid. This board is for mature teens and young adults.

*cough*

#29 User is offline DDRKhat 

Posted 19 October 2003 - 02:23 PM

Simon, on Oct 19 2003, 07:30 PM, said:

Ahem.... excuse me

Board Rules said:

9) Absolutely no genuine idiocy or childish "kiddie" talk. Don't whine like a kid. This board is for mature teens and young adults.

*cough*

You mean that towards me or the kid?

#30 User is offline Simon 

Posted 19 October 2003 - 05:07 PM

• Wiki edits:1
It's towards everyone on the board.

• 3 Pages +
    Locked Forum

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users