Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Missing information in some wiki pages - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

Missing information in some wiki pages

#1 User is offline MauroSoNiK 

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:31 PM

Hello guys, I hope this is the right section. This post started as a request type of thread but I'm taking the opportunity to talk about a probably wider problem.

I was doing a small personal research about Sonic X and I noticed that in the Sonic The Hedgehog page, in the paragraph about Sonic X there's short info on Season 1 and 2, but no mention of Season 3 (Metarex Saga). I thought it would be good to have it at least mentioned there with a little trivial information.

This brought me to wonder if there are any other missing bits of information in other wiki pages similar to this case. (Of course, it's certainly not an easy task to check every page, in my opinion it could be a good idea to create a space where people can point out missing information in the pages they're reading. Or maybe this section is already good enough, again, I don't know if this is the right section. Hope this doesn't get cancelled)

#2 User is offline Black Squirrel 

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:41 PM

• match up tails to the cards
  • Project:you just can't catch 'em, wiggly worms
  • Wiki edits:20,569
The idea of community-based wikis is that anyone can sign up and edit pages, so you are totally able to correct any errors you see on any of our wikis.

Not that I'm completely against pointing out errors for others to fix - not everyone is comfortable with the software, but I know people get worried about whether they have "permission" or whether fixes are "right" - you do and they are :)

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users