Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Time Twisted Released - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 5 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Sonic Time Twisted Released A Big Complete Classic Sonic Fan Game : )

#61 User is offline Ell678 

Posted Yesterday, 12:21 PM

• Am I Annoying You?
  • Project:Sonic Incursion
  • Wiki edits:6
Ok, I finished it (only got the Time Stones though). There wasn't anything I felt was particularly wrong or bad, except a couple of pointers -

- Some sound effects, particularly destruction sounds, are much louder than I feel they need to be.
- I know this is personal taste, but I despise "running" bosses, like the first Metal Sonic fight. It's a pain in the arse.
- The Planetary Panic boss...is it even possible to avoid the first laser?
- Could you make the cutscene skippable when you are using a save?
- Some hit boxes seem erratic. The laser from the large Scorpion Tank in PPZ seems to be quite big, and I'm sure I got hit by things in the special stages when I feel I missed them.

Other than that, it's a really good game. The soundtrack is stellar (I love the 1-up jingle!), the art work is nice, and the level design is superb. Well done!

#62 User is offline Dark Sonic 

Posted Yesterday, 03:35 PM

• Project:Sonic Lost World: Nonexistent Six/Fixed Edition; Sonic Genesis Adventure (Let's see how long this lasts :V)
  • Wiki edits:10
Another bug. In Tidal Tubes Act 2 future, if you break the end capsule with too much momentum you can run over the edge into the water. Your character will then try to run back to the center so they can do their end of act pose but won't be able to, essentially soft locking the game.

• 5 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users