Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Mania (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC) - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 258 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Sonic Mania (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC) Developed by Christian Whitehead, Headcannon and PagodaWest

#3856 User is offline XCubed 

Posted Today, 06:28 AM

• Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center
  • Wiki edits:5

View PostApocalypticSalad, on Yesterday, 11:26 AM, said:

View PostXCubed, on Yesterday, 11:14 AM, said:

I'm quite shocked the blurry image of a new Zone has gone roughly ignored since its debut. Yes, it looks like crap, but it's still bread crumbs for us to feed off of. No attempted mock ups, no discussion, just nothing. Not even a picture. The general colors are yellow and blues so who knows what's going on there.

View PostDark Sonic, on Yesterday, 11:20 AM, said:

What was the blurry shot I never actually saw it. Yellows and blues though? Launch Base fits that bill pretty well.

It was of a new zone, not a remixed one.

Here it is:

Posted Image

It looks like the yellow thing is a gear or cog of some kind. At the moment I'm imagining some weird hybrid of Tick Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride from Super Mario 64.

Thanks! From the streamed feed, I couldn't tell what that thing was due to the angle. Straight on, that's definitely a cog. Wouldn't it be cleaver if it were called "Clockwork Zone" :v:
This post has been edited by XCubed: Today, 06:29 AM

#3857 User is offline PaulyBFromDa303 

Posted Today, 06:44 AM

• Project:Sonic 2 - Emerald Hill (2P) - 24% complete

View PostXCubed, on Today, 06:28 AM, said:

View PostApocalypticSalad, on Yesterday, 11:26 AM, said:

It was of a new zone, not a remixed one.

Here it is:

Posted Image

It looks like the yellow thing is a gear or cog of some kind. At the moment I'm imagining some weird hybrid of Tick Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride from Super Mario 64.

Thanks! From the streamed feed, I couldn't tell what that thing was due to the angle. Straight on, that's definitely a cog. Wouldn't it be cleaver if it were called "Clockwork Zone" :v:/>/>

See? Right there. That's innovation. Looks like it's in the sky too. One of my favorite things about the series is all the crazy, physically impossible environments that you'd never see every day. Levels such as Mushroom Forest from Sonic & Knux, or Bingo Highway from Heroes. Imaginitive enough to the point where you start to think someone is on drugs. "Chili dogs" anyone?

I'm looking forward to seeing what else they come up with
This post has been edited by PaulyBFromDa303: Today, 06:45 AM

• 258 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

13 User(s) are reading this topic
2 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Bing,
  2. Member: Naean,
  3. Oldbie: Ashura96