Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Mania: Ultimate Cheat Table - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Sonic Mania: Ultimate Cheat Table A Cheat Table to help with exploration and modification of Sonic Mania

#16 User is offline codenamegamma 

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:29 PM

Version 2.1 up now. fixed some oversights in the last one.

#17 User is offline Tanks 

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

• Wiki edits:1

View PostTanks, on 09 September 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

View PostJosh, on 09 September 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

Double-post, but I just noticed an odd error, which only happens when I enable the super peel-out code. I've isolated it to this by disabling everything else and comparing. Whenever it's enabled, all three characters have animation errors in special stages. Random limbs grow and clip through each other, then they snap back to normal and grow again. This is Sonic Mania dammit, not Sonic Dreams Collection! :P F'real, anybody else able to replicate this issue?

(Also, I'm guessing you're aware of this but just in case: The "starting scene" tab only takes effect if you launch via the mod loader. Launching through Steam starts with the default SEGA screen, but does seem to keep all other mods/codes intact.)

Yes actually, came here to post the same thing. Had peel out and insta-shield + dropdash enabled and got the same special stage distortions.

FYI @codenamegamma - Cross posting this from the Mod Loader thread in case this is a cheat issue and not the mod loader.

#18 User is online MainMemory 

Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:50 PM

• Every day's the same old thing... Same place, different day...
  • Project:SonLVL
  • Wiki edits:1,339
I don't believe his is affected, unless it's the one that allows all characters to perform the Super Peel-Out. The memory edit I used to enable that caused the Special Stage weirdness. If his just allows Sonic to always use the Super Peel-Out with the proper graphics, then it's fine.

#19 User is offline codenamegamma 

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:44 PM

View PostMainMemory, on 09 September 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

I don't believe his is affected, unless it's the one that allows all characters to perform the Super Peel-Out. The memory edit I used to enable that caused the Special Stage weirdness. If his just allows Sonic to always use the Super Peel-Out with the proper graphics, then it's fine.

no, there's people complaining about it, but if i was able to script it i would just have it turn off if the value in the special stage gets populated. there is another way of enabling the proper super peel out so maybe its possible to implement another method but im not sure if its worth it.

#20 User is offline codenamegamma 

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:39 PM

Got a new version up for the new build of Sonic Mania.

#21 User is offline Blue Spikeball 

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

Can I request the feature to pick the current stage in Blue Spheres mode?
This post has been edited by Blue Spikeball: 26 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users