Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic 2 (2013 - iOS/Android) Post-Release Bugs/Fixes/Suggestions - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 24 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Sonic 2 (2013 - iOS/Android) Post-Release Bugs/Fixes/Suggestions Android Version Fixed!

#346 User is offline Ostrich101 

Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:12 AM

• Ostrich on the Internet.
  • Project:A Mario fan-game that everyone wants (i think) and a Sonic fan-game.
Speaking of the Sega Forever re-release, (NOTE: i was using 2015 Bluestacks) when ethier Sonic or Tails move on the ground, they act like their NOT on the ground.

#347 User is offline ICEknight 

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

• Wiki edits:18

View PostOstrich101, on 10 April 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

when ethier Sonic or Tails move on the ground, they act like their NOT on the ground.

Is that a riddle.

#348 User is offline Ostrich101 

Posted 11 April 2018 - 10:19 PM

• Ostrich on the Internet.
  • Project:A Mario fan-game that everyone wants (i think) and a Sonic fan-game.

View PostICEknight, on 10 April 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

View PostOstrich101, on 10 April 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

when ethier Sonic or Tails move on the ground, they act like their NOT on the ground.

Is that a riddle.

It's sometimes hard to explain something.
And it's an actual bug in the game.

#349 User is offline Zycor 

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:26 PM

• This is the face of mercy
  • Project:Work. Amazing isn't it?
So I was playing Sonic 2 recently on iOS, and I couldn't help but notice the game doesn't feel as polished in this SEGA FOREVER release.

It is odd that the path seems to have gotten confused. I imagine this could also happen in the Genesis versions. It's my first time encountering it, considering I've cleared the game several times on Android. I just have it on iOS because it was free. I don't know what my next phone will be, so I don't know if I want to double dip or not.

There was sound in the recording until an ad played, then there was no sound.

This didn't make the stage unbeatable, but I was wanting to go back in the stage. So this kind of ruined that from this particular pathway.

Not sure if general collision and path swapping problems are documented, but I figured it would make more sense to post this here. My iPhone is a 6s running the latest iOS version 11.3.

• 24 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users