Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: First4Figures unveils a new Sonic statue - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Loading News Feed...

First4Figures unveils a new Sonic statue And it's incredible

#211 User is offline Band Director III 

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

I was worried with the first picture of the statue they showed (this one :http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150318993486732&set=a.385646146731.166046.129298161731&type=1&ref=nf)

But now I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I really like the side profile of it
Posted Image

Not that I will be buying it... First 4 Figures statues are a bit too rich for me... I'll be sticking with my 10-20 dollar Jazware figures. But its always nice to just lovingly oogle at the photos.... :(

#212 User is offline Blue Blood 

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:29 AM

• Wiki edits:6
It's perhaps worth letting F4F know if you don't like something about the figure. They said they'll fix the eyes and sheild on the Link & Epona Exclusive afterall.

#213 User is offline Ell678 

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

• Am I Annoying You?
  • Project:Sonic: Incursion
I preordered Kux Exclusive. I agree with the mouth and even the shoe issues, but even if they aren't changed it's still awesome. Knuckles was my favorite character before he turned all dumb, so this made the five year old in me jump out.

#214 User is offline Ell678 

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

• Am I Annoying You?
Sorry to double post, but this bump is worth it. They put this on their Facebook page yesterday.

Posted Image

#215 User is offline Rodgers 

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:34 AM

• Rodgers
  • Project:Star Post
Goddamn, all of these statues and no money in my pockets to own any of these. . . . Especially that Metal Sonic statue that made a while back because I would kill to have him sitting on my desk right now. You know, if I could actually make up the money for one of these statues that are "coming in 2012", I'd probably give it to a close friend of mine who favorites "him" very much!

#216 User is offline GagaMan 

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

They really should get these statues they promised out before they start announcing any more. Their 3rd statue is just just coming out after lots of delays and that's a 5th one they teased now. I think in the case of Knuckles and Tails I won't be pre-ordering and will wait for shops like Forbidden Planet to get them. The Super and Metal Sonic's are probably the two I was most looking forward to by far, though if there was ever a Robotnik that would be pre-ordered in a snap.

#217 User is online Friend of Sonic 

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

• ^ My only lasting impact to the Sonic community
I got my Metal Sonic Exclusive Edition. #37, which is a kickass number. I haven't opened it up yet because I'm house shopping and I'd rather just keep as many things put away as I can for ease when I move.

One question though, since I got #37, it gives me a card thingie that gets me #37 whenever I order. Can this be applied to an existing preorder? (My Knuckles) If not, I'll have to cancel and reorder-- but there is a possibility I have a lower number than 37 with my existing order of Knuckles.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. :)

#218 User is offline Blue Blood 

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:01 AM

View PostFriend of Sonic, on 10 January 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

I got my Metal Sonic Exclusive Edition. #37, which is a kickass number. I haven't opened it up yet because I'm house shopping and I'd rather just keep as many things put away as I can for ease when I move.

One question though, since I got #37, it gives me a card thingie that gets me #37 whenever I order. Can this be applied to an existing preorder? (My Knuckles) If not, I'll have to cancel and reorder-- but there is a possibility I have a lower number than 37 with my existing order of Knuckles.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. :)

It'll be automatically applied to any existing orders you have, so you're guaranteed Knuckles #37. There's a possibility that if you don't register the card you'll get a lower number Knuckles, but 37 is really low anyway.

EDIT: Actually, no that's not quite right. You're guaranteed #37 Knuckles if there's nobody else with a number #37 statue out there (because there's two versions of the statues, there's the potential for two people to have the same number). If there is somebody else, then it's first come first served for the registered number. If you don't get #37 you'll get the lowest available unregistered number, again delivered on a first come first serve basis.
This post has been edited by Blue Blood: 10 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

#219 User is online Friend of Sonic 

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:48 AM

• ^ My only lasting impact to the Sonic community
Well, my (ex) girlfriend had preordered this as my birthday gift last year. Will that apply to my account? Is there a card inside that will make it apply to my account and its order(s)?

#220 User is offline Blue Blood 

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

Yeah, there's a card inside with a uniquie authentication code on it. All you have to do is authenticate Metal Sonic on the account where you've pre-ordered Knuckles and then it's all sorted. It doesn't matter which account Metal Sonic was ordered from, just where it's authenticated.

#221 User is offline SteelBrush 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:54 AM

• 603e
  • Project:Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
My Metal Sonic exclusive just arrived and holy shit is it awesome. It's bigger and heavier than I thought it would be. I even got a low number, 39.

#222 User is offline Ell678 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:38 AM

• Am I Annoying You?
My Metal Sonic just arrived! It's really great. The foot was a little difficult to get on but that is a small issue. Have a picture.

Posted Image

#223 User is offline Jen 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:24 AM

• Project:Various drawings
  • Wiki edits:2
I just found out that my Metal Sonic exclusive has arrived, can't wait to get home and unbox it! Apparently I've got number 11, I seriously wasn't expecting to get a number THAT low, really happy about that!

Coincidentally, today is my 10th anniversary of being in the Sonic community - getting this awesome statue is a nice way to mark that milestone :P

#224 User is offline Blue Blood 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

I'm fairly disappointed with mine. While it's just about the most awesome in the F4F Sonic series so far, they've messed up on QC. Firstly his foot doesn't fit in place because the peg is circular and the hole square (or vice versa) so it only goes so far and that's with force. His leg is quite loose anyway so I don't want to force it on. And then the paint job on the base is really duff. The gold line is incredibly sloppy, there's drops of purple paint all around the black part and the blue paint is covered in very noticeable chips, scuffs and scratches. It's a really, really wonderful piece but for £130 these flaws make it feel a lot less special and of much lower quality.

#225 User is offline Kogen 

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

• Derp
  • Project:Last Party on the Moon
  • Wiki edits:28
Children these days. They have no idea how to paint INSIDE the lines and to recognise their shapes. Pfffff!

I was intending to get one of these eventually. Hopefully there are not any more horror stories.

• 17 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users