Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: The Return of Sonic XG? - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 12 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

The Return of Sonic XG?

#166 User is offline 360 

Posted 24 August 2017 - 04:13 PM

• Daft Punk Overdrive
  • Project:Sonic Neon
Looking forward to Sonic XG as much as Sonic Mania dude. Very much looking forward to your next update. Please do post once you have something to show.

#167 User is offline CornFlakes 

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:25 AM

• Potato Chips
Yeah, XG does look super amazing so far, and I'm quite happy that we are getting close to a real release very soon. Can't wait to see more content in future updates, great work Joe!

#168 User is offline 360 

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

• Daft Punk Overdrive
  • Project:Sonic Neon

View PostCornFlakes, on 25 August 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

Yeah, XG does look super amazing so far, and I'm quite happy that we are getting close to a real release very soon. Can't wait to see more content in future updates, great work Joe!

Shaping up to be potentially the best Sonic fangame of all-time. I have that much confidence. It was a landmark game back in the early Sfghq days and Joe's more recent work on iterating and improving it looks absolutely stellar. Graphically it's the closest game to the Genesis titles I've ever seen outside of potentially Sonic Mania.

I think it has the potential to be fucking amazing and it's awesome to see the release might be quite close on the horizon. Looking forward to the next update.

• 12 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users