Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Artists needed for a Sonic-Crash Bandicoot crossover mod for Sonic Man - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

Artists needed for a Sonic-Crash Bandicoot crossover mod for Sonic Man

#1 User is offline LajosFace 

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

• Project:Sonic & Crash: Dimension Disaster mod for Sonic Mania
Hello guys,
I've been working on a Sonic Mania mod, which brings Crash and Coco Bandicoot into Sonic's world (in celebration of the success of Sonic Mania and Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy), which called Sonic & Crash: Dimension Disaster. The storyline is nearly done, the sprite work is W.I.P., but it rather close to a finished state, but I need talented people who make good drawings for the cutscenes (which will be Sonic 3D Blast-styled). If you interested in both of the franchises, making fanarts for your beloved blue blur and orange marsupial and you are good in drawing, you can contact me on this thread, tell your e-mail address and tell the storyline and give ideas which moment of the story would you draw. Even you can make changes in the storyline, to make the finalized story good.
Best regards,
LajosFace (WaG_Gaming)

Update: Oops, the whole title of the topic was too long... Sorry, if it is disturbing...
This post has been edited by LajosFace: 11 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

#2 User is offline nineko 

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:36 PM

• I am the Holy Cat
  • Project:I... don't even know anymore :U
  • Wiki edits:5,251
It is customary to post some screenshots from your Work in Progress if you want to be taken seriously, otherwise it's unlikely that someone would want to waste time for something which might as well be the worst thing ever.

Also, you can easily fit the topic title within the limits with a simple clever rewording.
"Sonic Mania: artists needed for a Sonic-Crash Bandicoot crossover mod"
That, or you can use the topic description, which is displayed below the topic title or right next to it.
This post has been edited by nineko: 11 February 2018 - 03:41 PM

#3 User is online winterhell 

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:23 AM

How much are you paying?

#4 User is offline Overlord 

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:32 PM

• Substitute Meerkovo IT Chief
  • Project:VGDB
  • Wiki edits:3,204
Locking the thread. Please post some in-progress stuff beyond "Do my work for me!" if you intend to re-open it.

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users