Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Adventure 64 - [Progress Thread] - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 3 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Sonic Adventure 64 - [Progress Thread] A Super Mario 64 Demake of Sonic Adventure!

#31 User is offline LuigiXHero 

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:58 PM

• RAWR
  • Project:Sonic North Island, ??? (It's a sekret) Genesis Remake , Various other stuff
Sadly Most SM64 hacks don't work on real hardware. Mostly because of all the extending and data shifting. There has been an effort to fixing that though.

#32 User is offline Elliot Gindi 

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:14 PM

• Project:Brawl Minus
I know the multi player and star road ones do.

Basically anything by Skelux Core works on hardware.

#33 User is offline Pablo's Corner 

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:13 AM

• Project:Sonic Adventure 64
Hey there, it's been a while since I've posted anything to on this thread, but I promise the wait is worth while. So a lot of things have changed. We now have a group called Team CornerSoft and we will be working on this hack (as well as many others together). We're working as hard as we can to port everything together and hopefully soon we can show more progress along the way.
Addressing the previous post, no hacks (other than the recent conversion of SM64 Missing Stars) works on console. If there is an eventually way to port our hacks to console, you can expect Sonic Adventure 64 to work on there too. Hope to show more stuff off soon!

• 3 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users