Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic The Hedgehog: Haven Home World - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Jump to content

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
    Locked
    Locked Forum

Sonic The Hedgehog: Haven Home World A Sonic Tribute Fan Game

#16 User is offline Sparks 

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:42 AM

  • Posts: 2844
  • Joined: 27-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Project:Kyle and Lucy: Wonderworld
  • Wiki edits:21
I sure do love announcements of announcements.

:colbert:

#17 User is offline winterhell 

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:46 AM

  • Posts: 1049
  • Joined: 16-October 10
  • Gender:Male

View PostDarkVDee, on 24 August 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

BIG announcements

Are you sure you are not FISHING for something?

#18 User is offline DarkVDee 

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:56 AM

  • Vampire Pixel Artist
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 08-November 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Project:Sonic: Haven Home World

View Postwinterhell, on 25 August 2016 - 08:46 AM, said:

View PostDarkVDee, on 24 August 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

BIG announcements

Are you sure you are not FISHING for something?

I see what you did there.

#19 User is offline Techokami 

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:32 AM

  • For use only on NTSC Genesis systems
  • Posts: 1229
  • Joined: 19-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:HoleNet!
  • Project:Sonic Edge
  • Wiki edits:63

Quote

This game is being used by ClickTeam Fusion 1.5 and Sonic Worlds Version 1.5.0
Huh, I didn't know Clickteam used Delta. I also didn't know it worked in MMF1.5 O_o

#20 User is offline DarkVDee 

Posted 29 August 2016 - 06:51 PM

  • Vampire Pixel Artist
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 08-November 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Project:Sonic: Haven Home World

View PostTechokami, on 29 August 2016 - 11:32 AM, said:

Quote

This game is being used by ClickTeam Fusion 1.5 and Sonic Worlds Version 1.5.0
Huh, I didn't know Clickteam used Delta. I also didn't know it worked in MMF1.5 O_o


So is it a bit of a surprised to you?

#21 User is offline Techokami 

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:23 PM

  • For use only on NTSC Genesis systems
  • Posts: 1229
  • Joined: 19-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:HoleNet!
  • Project:Sonic Edge
  • Wiki edits:63

View PostDarkVDee, on 29 August 2016 - 06:51 PM, said:

View PostTechokami, on 29 August 2016 - 11:32 AM, said:

Quote

This game is being used by ClickTeam Fusion 1.5 and Sonic Worlds Version 1.5.0
Huh, I didn't know Clickteam used Delta. I also didn't know it worked in MMF1.5 O_o


So is it a bit of a surprised to you?

No, I'm pointing out some typos! :v:
You probably meant to say, "This game is being made in Clickteam Fusion 2.5 with Sonic Worlds Delta 1.5.0"
MMF1.5 does exist, it was used back in the early to mid 2000s. It was notable for having less limits than TGF, several commonly-used extensions becoming part of the program itself (like anything involving math), more alterable values for active objects, and the worst graphic editor known to mankind. Damizean (the original creator of Worlds) made some Sonic engines with it. It was promptly dropped when the superior MMF2 released.
The more you know!

#22 User is offline DarkVDee 

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:10 PM

  • Vampire Pixel Artist
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 08-November 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Project:Sonic: Haven Home World

View PostTechokami, on 30 August 2016 - 06:23 PM, said:

View PostDarkVDee, on 29 August 2016 - 06:51 PM, said:

View PostTechokami, on 29 August 2016 - 11:32 AM, said:

Quote

This game is being used by ClickTeam Fusion 1.5 and Sonic Worlds Version 1.5.0
Huh, I didn't know Clickteam used Delta. I also didn't know it worked in MMF1.5 O_o


So is it a bit of a surprised to you?

No, I'm pointing out some typos! :v:/>
You probably meant to say, "This game is being made in Clickteam Fusion 2.5 with Sonic Worlds Delta 1.5.0"
MMF1.5 does exist, it was used back in the early to mid 2000s. It was notable for having less limits than TGF, several commonly-used extensions becoming part of the program itself (like anything involving math), more alterable values for active objects, and the worst graphic editor known to mankind. Damizean (the original creator of Worlds) made some Sonic engines with it. It was promptly dropped when the superior MMF2 released.
The more you know!


I show this to my friend on what you reply me on and apparently there was a miscommunication on the whole CTF. Still thank you for pointing it out, I really appreciated.

#23 User is offline DarkVDee 

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:41 AM

  • Vampire Pixel Artist
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 08-November 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Project:Sonic: Haven Home World
The BIG announcement I've mention before, it won't happen sometimes after SAGExpo 2016. Please be patience a little longer.

#24 User is offline Seiph 

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:19 AM

  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: 11-February 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom

View PostDarkVDee, on 03 September 2016 - 12:41 AM, said:

The BIG announcement I've mention before, it won't happen sometimes after SAGExpo 2016. Please be patience a little longer.


That is a BIG disappointment, I hope this game doesn't get rained down on and go FROGGY .

#25 User is offline DarkVDee 

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:36 PM

  • Vampire Pixel Artist
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 08-November 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Project:Sonic: Haven Home World

View PostSeiph, on 09 September 2016 - 09:19 AM, said:

View PostDarkVDee, on 03 September 2016 - 12:41 AM, said:

The BIG announcement I've mention before, it won't happen sometimes after SAGExpo 2016. Please be patience a little longer.


That is a BIG disappointment, I hope this game doesn't get rained down on and go FROGGY .


Is everyone obsessed on the whole BIG the cat thing?And no it will not rain down and go "Froggy"

#26 User is online 360 

Posted 14 September 2016 - 08:17 PM

  • Daft Punk Overdrive
  • Posts: 1250
  • Joined: 22-September 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Project:Sonic Neon
lol these most recent replies are hilarious. Looking forward to your announcement DVD. :)
This post has been edited by 360: 14 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

#27 User is offline DarkVDee 

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:11 PM

  • Vampire Pixel Artist
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 08-November 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Project:Sonic: Haven Home World


This is the 10 second video clip I send to the SAGE 2016 Trailer, here is the actual video with the original audio.
Enjoy.

#28 User is offline DarkVDee 

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:41 PM

  • Vampire Pixel Artist
  • Posts: 273
  • Joined: 08-November 15
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
  • Project:Sonic: Haven Home World
Posted Image

I thought it might be a good time to reveal more on our fan game (since I'm in a pretty good mood), here you see in this image are the almost FULL zone list.

R1 - Fantasy Forest
------------------------------
R2A - Prism Palace
R2B - Radiant Rainbowfall
R3A - Sabaku Sand
R3B - Palmtree Paradise
R4A - Mercury Mine
R4B - Coldsnap Cavern
R5A - Glamorous Garden
R5B - N/A
R6A - N/A
R6B - N/A
R7A - Futureshock Freeway
R7B - Neon Nightstars
------------------------------
R8 - Chaos Citadel
R9 Sinister Satellite

Look complicated? No need to worry, I can explain everything you see. This game will have 2 different zone routes, it depends which goal you clear, the upper part of the level or the lower part of the level in act 2.
Clearing the upper route goal in act 2 will take you to the "other" R2 instead of a normal R2.
For example:

Clearing R1 Fantasy Forest in act 2 (bottom goal route) will take you to R2 Prism Palace (normal). But if you clear R1 Fantasy Forest upper goal route, it will take you to the other R2 zone, Radiant Rainbowfall.
So it's a similar water theme level. Think of it as some kind of a sister zone.

Posted Image

I hope everyone understand what I'm saying.
This game will be BIG.

#29 User is offline Sparks 

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:27 PM

  • Posts: 2844
  • Joined: 27-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Project:Kyle and Lucy: Wonderworld
  • Wiki edits:21
I can understand it easily since I have a system that's twice as complicated. :v: it's good to see someone else realizing that there can be a greater benefit to exploring upper and lower paths in levels besides time attack.

#30 User is offline TheInvisibleSun 

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:33 PM

  • OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST
  • Posts: 1304
  • Joined: 09-December 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY, USA
  • Project:Sonic 1 Color Contrast

View PostDarkVDee, on 01 October 2016 - 04:41 PM, said:

*awesome concept*


Really happy that you are doing this! Ever since I noticed the multiple signposts in SYZ2, I've wanted to see this done in one way or another. I'm honestly even more excited for this project now.

  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
    Locked
    Locked Forum

3 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

  1. Trial Member: Savordez