Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: How to Make City Buildings - Pixel Art Tutorial Video Series - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

How to Make City Buildings - Pixel Art Tutorial Video Series Youtube videos for creating art for fan games in photoshop

#16 User is offline Mikronaut 

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:16 AM

These tutorials are exactly what I need right now. I'm getting ready to start my own fangame project, though I'm not much of an artist. Do you have any plans to create a badnik or character art tutorial?

#17 User is offline Overbound 

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:16 PM

• Project:Sonic Time Twisted Creator
  • Wiki edits:236
Yes, I do plan on making videos for characters and I probably could do one for badniks too. The next video I plan to do is of a city background though to match the brick building made in the last video. All that will have to wait until I release Sonic Time Twisted though. I'm so close to finished with it I want to spend all my spare time finishing it up. Then I'll dive back into making tutorial videos.

I'm glad that these videos will help you. I wasn't much of an artist when I started either, but as long as you don't give up I do not believe you will fail.

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users