Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Time Twisted (New Screenshots! 28-04-2015) - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 8 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Sonic Time Twisted (New Screenshots! 28-04-2015)

#106 User is offline Overbound 

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:26 AM

• Project:Sonic Time Twisted Creator
  • Wiki edits:236
I am no defender of Game Maker Studio, I plan to jump ship after I finish the project. As it stands now the game is about 70% finished running on Game Maker Studio without any major issues. I'm not about rewrite a free fan game using another language, I'll save that for my next game.

Also hi Zocker!!

#107 User is offline OcelotBot 

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:05 AM

• Scooty-Puff Jr sucks!
Just wanted to say I really like what I see. Has a nice art style. I love the time-travel gimmick from Sonic CD and it's exciting that you've brought it back for Time Twisted.

I assume you will be using the same Past, Present, Bad Future and Good Future idea from CD? So, four different versions of each zone? Looking forward to seeing the subtle changes to the level design and different colors in the Good Future.

Good stuff.
This post has been edited by OcelotBot: 10 May 2015 - 05:06 AM

#108 User is offline The KKM 

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:50 AM

• Welcome to the nExt level
  • Project:Taking control of my life
  • Wiki edits:6

View PostDerZocker, on 09 May 2015 - 10:32 PM, said:

As for the blurred pic, maybe a few Fleetway fans may recognize the silhouette. If so, keep quite and stay curious for the things to come ;D

is it a giant badnik trooper?

#109 User is offline SuperBliz 

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:55 AM

• Project:Sonic: Edge Of Darkness

View PostOverbound, on 10 May 2015 - 01:26 AM, said:

I am no defender of Game Maker Studio, I plan to jump ship after I finish the project. As it stands now the game is about 70% finished running on Game Maker Studio without any major issues. I'm not about rewrite a free fan game using another language, I'll save that for my next game.

Also hi Zocker!!

When will we finally see info of said next game? :specialed:
This post has been edited by SuperBliz: 10 May 2015 - 11:00 AM

#110 User is offline DerZocker 

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:23 PM

• Project:Spriting and hardly getting shit done

View PostThe KKM, on 10 May 2015 - 10:50 AM, said:

View PostDerZocker, on 09 May 2015 - 10:32 PM, said:

As for the blurred pic, maybe a few Fleetway fans may recognize the silhouette. If so, keep quite and stay curious for the things to come ;D

is it a giant badnik trooper?

awwww spoilsport!! xD I won't say anything more, though it's not the last StC fanservice you will see in Time Twisted^^ I'll promise there's enough for all of you Elson/Kitching/Dobbyn fanboys ;)/>/> You all have seen the panorama shot of Never Lake? What do you think, what it's based of? ^^

Edit: Sorry, I'm bit drunk at the moment, so hitting the correct qupte button seems to be quite a challenge
This post has been edited by DerZocker: 10 May 2015 - 01:35 PM

#111 User is offline Overbound 

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

View PostOcelotBot, on 10 May 2015 - 05:05 AM, said:

Just wanted to say I really like what I see. Has a nice art style. I love the time-travel gimmick from Sonic CD and it's exciting that you've brought it back for Time Twisted.

I assume you will be using the same Past, Present, Bad Future and Good Future idea from CD? So, four different versions of each zone? Looking forward to seeing the subtle changes to the level design and different colors in the Good Future.

Good stuff.

Thank you, the time travel feature is a huge pain in the ass so I'm glad you enjoy it. There will only be two time zones in TT future and past. The reason for this is it allows me to focus making each time zone very unique. Each timezone has some unique badniks and gimmicks, the layouts are unique in most cases. Beyond that each time zone has its own special stages and set of emeralds to collect. Big rings are hidden in stages similar to Sonic 3. You will have to travel between both time zones to get all fourteen emeralds.

#112 User is offline Overbound 

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:03 PM

I am hesitant to post much because I don't want to spoil the final game. But I made a video outlining my recent development on Sonic Time Twisted, mostly focusing on Special Stages.

And below is a screenshot of Sunken Saucer Zone (not the level discussed in the video)

Posted Image

• 8 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users