Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: The Sonic Merchandise Topic - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 65 Pages +
  • ◄ First
  • Last ►
    Locked Forum

The Sonic Merchandise Topic So you'll stop posting this stuff elsewhere

#916 User is offline JRokujuushi 

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

• I'm give up your appellation's technical monkey
This thread seems like as good a place as any to mention this.

Today, December 5th at 1pm Mountain time, Fangamer will make preorders available for the Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 soundtracks on vinyl, along with a special edition that includes both soundtracks and a postcard signed by Jun Senoue.

#917 User is offline Eurisko 

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:13 PM

Came across this on Amazon Uk. Official controller/mobile device holders.
Haven't seen it mentioned by fans anywhere. https://www.amazon.c...&keywords=sonic

#918 User is offline biggestsonicfan 

Posted 07 April 2018 - 02:11 PM

• Model2wannaB
  • Project:Formerly Sonic the Fighters
So Buckle-Down has an interesting Archie Sonic wallet for sale here. I own one of their Sonic belts and it's great, but what makes this stand out is the item is listed as "Do NOT Put On Sell Sheet". Just thought that was interesting. They DO have other Archie Sonic wallets, but this was kinda interesting.

The image also shows "Comic Con Exclusive". Buying one now just to see what happens but someone should grab the images.

#919 User is offline VectorCNC 

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:11 AM

• Project:CNC Sculpture/Artwork

View PostEurisko, on 06 December 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

Came across this on Amazon Uk. Official controller/mobile device holders.
Haven't seen it mentioned by fans anywhere. https://www.amazon.c...&keywords=sonic

I ordered one after I saw the promo on SegaBits. I think it's really great actually, it comes with a charger, so you can't go wrong for the price. It has a nice soft look, couldn't be happier!

#920 User is offline VectorCNC 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:15 AM

So I'm not sure how I missed this, but they have revealed the Sonic x Puma shoes. To my surprise there is also an Robotnik themed pair, which is great, but sort of crappy as well. I say this because I intended on buying 2 pairs, one for wear'n and one for display'n, and now with 2 sets, I would have to buy 4 pairs... and at estimated $130 a pair... oh boy... this got expensive very fast. Anyone else planning on getting a pair, or a couple pairs?

Posted Image

#921 User is offline Dark Sonic 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:20 AM

• Project:Working on my art!
  • Wiki edits:10
Ugh. Sonic "themed" shoes.

I mean ffs Sonic has a pretty iconic shoe, design them after that. What is this blue felt nonsense?

#922 User is offline Blue Blood 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:35 AM

• Wiki edits:6
I was considering it, but the Sonic pair looks awful and the Eggman pair looks okay at best. I'm going to pass on this, unfortunately. Went can't they just release a simple, yet stylish pair of shoes based on Sonic's actual trademark red and white pair? A 1:1 design would look horrible, but a creative twist to make them more conventional would be easy more appealing to just about everyone. These Pumas are unfortunately very childish in design

#923 User is offline Dark Sonic 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:38 AM

• Project:Working on my art!
  • Wiki edits:10

View PostBlue Blood, on 25 May 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

I was considering it, but the Sonic pair looks awful and the Eggman pair looks okay at best. I'm going to pass on this, unfortunately. Went can't they just release a simple, yet stylish pair of shoes based on Sonic's actual trademark red and white pair? A 1:1 design would look horrible, but a creative twist to make them more conventional would be easy more appealing to just about everyone. These Pumas are unfortunately very childish in design

Ya exactly, there are ways to make the Sonic shoe design ok on actual shoes. Like these, these both function as shoes and have Sonic's red and white stylings on them.

Posted Image

#924 User is offline EnderWaffle 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

• Ghostly Friend
  • Project:Sonic Legends
Now that looks like something people would be more interested in. It tells people, "Yes, I am a Sonic fan, but I'm not too much of a Sonic fan."
And besides, now it looks more like a regular shoe. :v:

#925 User is offline VectorCNC 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:07 AM

Hmm, these are valid points. They do look very childish. Maybe I should just buy 1 pair of each and not wear either. I don't recall another Sonic Shoe except for those Annipon ones, and they aren't really big time like Puma is. Are these not worthy of buying for collection purposes? Whenever I see old clothing merchandize I tend to wish I had bought it long ago. Like one of those Sonic letter jackets, gawd I wish I had one of those...

#926 User is offline qwertysonic 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

• Project:creating the biggest sonic collection
There was the Sonic x Vapor from Nike.

#927 User is offline juicitron 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:26 PM

• Project:Sonic Adventure Unlimited
I saw some cool Shadow themed shoes on Twitter, they had the words "CHAOS" and "CONTROL" on the back of shoe 1 and 2 respectively. Pretty cool but I can't really see myself wearing them because of how big they are

#928 User is offline VectorCNC 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

View Postqwertysonic, on 25 May 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

There was the Sonic x Vapor from Nike.

But is this a real shoe? I can't find any google images of the actual shoe. Full disclosure: I didn't watch the linked video as it didn't work for me.

There are a lot of fake and fan painted shoes out there, but I don't think there are many legit Sonic collaboration shoes.

Imagine you saw these shoes 15 years from now, ugly as they may be, you would want them for your collection?

#929 User is offline ashthedragon 

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

• Dragon Team
  • Project:Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
Best sonic promo shoes are the iconic soap shoes from SA2. Did they ever made them IRL? I would kill for one pair, for sure.
This post has been edited by ashthedragon: 25 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

#930 User is offline SuperSnoopy 

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:10 AM

• I prefer Sonic Advance to Sonic 2
  • Project:Learning how to fucking draw

View Postashthedragon, on 25 May 2018 - 05:01 PM, said:

Best sonic promo shoes are the iconic soap shoes from SA2. Did they ever made them IRL? I would kill for one pair, for sure.

I second that. Bonus point if they come in multiple coloring like in Forces.

• 65 Pages +
  • ◄ First
  • Last ►
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users