Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic for SegaCD - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 11 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Sonic for SegaCD

#151 User is offline JoseTB 

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:11 PM

• Wiki edits:4

View PostRandom banned user who is not drx I guess, on Apr 8 2008, 01:24 AM, said:

I wish some people in this community like Stealth were not total selfish bastards.

The purpose of a community is to share with fellow humain beings, it the humane thing to do!

I hate to see people want to capitalize on things like hacks or source code to Sega CD hacks. This makes me think of how Hitler did not want to share the source code to his jew counting punch card systems. This is a good comparison because most selifish bastards who do not share are like mini Hitlers, in my opinion.

No offense to anyone. I wish Stealth was around so I would tell him to stop being selfish and release the source code so the whole community of talented people can grow on this instead of him sitting on it like it was some kind of golden egg or something.

Best regards
Humbert Humbert

Eh, I guess I'm a bit late, but I'm the only one who actually read some sarcasm in those lines? Way too wrong to be serious.

#152 User is offline muteKi 

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:27 PM

• Fuck it
  • Wiki edits:91
And I'll up the sarcasm level just a tad:

ONLY TO BE POSTED ON RETROHACK AND SSRG

#153 User is offline PsychoSk8r 

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:34 PM

• HighKnights
  • Project:30 Day Project: Revisited.A New Release!
  • Wiki edits:19
Cunt =P
I'm removing that from the guides anyway.
OnTopic: It would be nice to see more done with, or even like this, wether or not the source code will be released.

#154 User is offline Tweaker 

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:29 PM

View PostJoseTB, on Apr 8 2008, 03:11 PM, said:

View PostRandom banned user who is not drx I guess, on Apr 8 2008, 01:24 AM, said:

I wish some people in this community like Stealth were not total selfish bastards.

The purpose of a community is to share with fellow humain beings, it the humane thing to do!

I hate to see people want to capitalize on things like hacks or source code to Sega CD hacks. This makes me think of how Hitler did not want to share the source code to his jew counting punch card systems. This is a good comparison because most selifish bastards who do not share are like mini Hitlers, in my opinion.

No offense to anyone. I wish Stealth was around so I would tell him to stop being selfish and release the source code so the whole community of talented people can grow on this instead of him sitting on it like it was some kind of golden egg or something.

Best regards
Humbert Humbert

Eh, I guess I'm a bit late, but I'm the only one who actually read some sarcasm in those lines? Way too wrong to be serious.

I guess you're a bit late over the fact that it was drx trolling. :P

#155 User is offline Rika Chou 

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

• Adopt
  • Wiki edits:4
Who knows, Stealth could still be working on this. I mean, I don't think he ever said he stopped. Just because he hasn't posted about it shouldn't make us assume that it's dead.

(or maybe that's just my wishful thinking...)

#156 User is offline Trunks 

Posted 10 May 2008 - 01:51 PM

• AGAIN TRY
  • Project:The Bancast, Lone Stars, LOVE
  • Wiki edits:30
I thought it WAS posted that he wasn't going to work on it anymore, and I thought it was a dead project.

• 11 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users