I'm happy to say that after three years, I THINK I have the bugs ironed out on the contest. I've dropped trophies that I found bogged down things and have decided to simply write up the results from now on. If you desperately want to hear my voice, I'll give you some stupid little wave file of it and mock you relentlessly for being a freak =) Anyway, let's get down to business! =)
Just like every other year, there were no banners this past time <.< I'll just be straight up. I'm a lazy girl and my CGing skillz suck ASS. If ANYONE wants to help with this, e-mail me. Otherwise, you can feel special with a text trophy =D
Hidden Palace Zone Trophy - Grand Prize Trophy
Dust Hill Trophy � Second place
Wood Trophy � third place
Genocide City Trophy � think you have a hard game or level? This award goes to the hardest game or level
Amy Trophy � this goes to the prettiest hack
Rainbow Trophy � this goes to the best palette hack
Lava Reef Trophy � this goes to the longest level hack
Green Hill Trophy � this goes to the level or game that plays most like a Sonic level or game
Labyrinth Trophy � most confusing level
1337!!! Trophy � worst Sonic hack
1000101 Trophy � best technical hack
Windy Valley Trophy � best art hack
Mini Trophy - best handheld Sonic hack (SMS counts as it's portable to GG)
Shadow Trophy � best Hentai-based hack (that one's always going to stay. I lik teh pr0n)
WTF?! Trophy � most unique hack
Piano Trophy - best musical hack
The Sonic Hachelle-Bee Trophy - best level layout hack
1) You will have until 12:00 AM May 31st MST to get all of your hacks in to me.
2) This time around, I will prefer an e-mailed ROM, however I will take IPS and savestates as well given THOROUGH documentation on the usage of the patch and/or savestate. In other words, I want to be able to fucking understand how to use the patch and what game you hacked. I would really, really like it, though, if you'd send me a ROM or the full program =)
3) There are no limits on editors. Use as many as you want.
4) New Trophies may be added on during the contest
5) Entries may be sent in for any console, though you'll have to tell me what it is. REMEMBER THIS. I don't care if it's Atari, it counts ~.^
6) You may reach me at [email protected]'lleatyourliver (if you can't tell what parts of that to get rid of, you're too stupid to send me a hack anyway) for questions and for sending hacks.
7) The entry must be sent in as the following:
Name / Alias:
Name of Hack:
Game of Origin:
If you provide me a link IN THIS TOPIC, I will download your entry� just make sure it ISN�T BROKEN. I will list the received hacks at the end of the contest. If you sent me one and have PROOF of it, you can send it after the contest is over. Late hacks will not be accepted unless there's a damn good reason.
9) If you update your hack after you�ve sent me it, send me the new version. You will not be penalized.
10) I may add new rules at any time. Check this often.
So far I'm the only one judging this time around, though I hope that Mustapha will be cool with assisting with this again =)
Start working on your hacks, kids... there're less trophies this time and I can't promise everyone will win a trophy this time around (I don't think everyone did last time either, for that matter). The end is May 31st at the zero hour.