Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: SADX/SA1 Hacking/Modding - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 179 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

SADX/SA1 Hacking/Modding Now with more research and development!

#2671 User is offline Neo 

Posted Yesterday, 07:39 PM

• Clackerjack
  • Project:Sonic 3 Unlocked
  • Wiki edits:1
Good job on the E-101 room; that one seriously bugged me once I was made aware of it.

Any chance of fixing the orange squares around his eye? Those don't seem to make any sense either.

#2672 User is offline TheKazeblade 

Posted Yesterday, 10:34 PM

• "Our Life is More than a Side-Effect"

View PostNeo, on Yesterday, 07:39 PM, said:

Good job on the E-101 room; that one seriously bugged me once I was made aware of it.

Any chance of fixing the orange squares around his eye? Those don't seem to make any sense either.

Was that not intentional? I always assumed that it was because his original eyes had been removed and replaced with his cyclops eye. Is it actually missing textures?

#2673 User is offline Blue Spikeball 

Posted 50 minutes ago

Could be intentional, or could be another screw up. Regardless, I've tried seeing if I could change it, but couldn't find any texture that corresponded to the red parts of E-101's face, so it's not as simple as swapping a texture. Just a guess, but it seems to use a solid color, so changing it may require some editing of the model, mesh or material data, an area I'm not currently familiar with :v:
This post has been edited by Blue Spikeball: 14 minutes ago

• 179 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users