Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: What Android to get next? - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum
This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What Android to get next?

1: Which phone should I go for?

1. You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

What Android to get next?

#16 User is offline winterhell 

Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:40 AM

I'm going to ask why exactly do you need the absolute latest phone available.
Or more like, why do you want to upgrade? What is wrong with, say, S4, S5 or S6?
Are their screens too small, the phones being slow or what?

Is it because smartphones are the new Rolex?
I'm honestly puzzled about the benefits.

#17 User is offline redhotsonic 

Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:56 AM

• Also known as RHS
  • Project:Sonic Bash!
  • Wiki edits:24
I didn't exactly need the latest one; in fact I was thinking of getting the S6 but I learnt it wasn't waterproof (this morning [my previous post] just proves I need it to be). I was thinking I could live without it but then I also realised the S6 doesn't have the SD card slot either so it was a no go (I need a lot of space).

I had my previous phone for almost 3 years; I could have upgraded ages ago. I would have left it even longer but Vodafone kept playing me around so I decided to leave.

I was thinking Sim only, but for an extra tenner or so, I could get a brand new phone with it, so I opted for that. Then looking at all the other phones, even if it wasn't the latest and greatest phone, the prices were practically similar. S7 edge, £36 a month, or the Z5 (which isn't as great), £35 a month. And I was already paying £30 (well, £29.60) a month on my older phone. No brainer really.

I don't need the latest phone, hence why I made this topic asking for other alternatives. It just turned out that for the latest and greatest, the phone was at a good deal, and I needed to change from Vodafone; so I went for it (now on O2) :)

#18 User is offline Felik 

Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:58 AM

• Wiki edits:1
Isn't S7 waterproof anyway?
I've seen people submerging it into water on videos.

@winterhell: for me having newest smartphone = having best digital camera in your pocket at all times.

Edit: ninja'd
This post has been edited by Felik: 09 March 2016 - 09:58 AM

#19 User is offline redhotsonic 

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:37 AM

• Also known as RHS
  • Project:Sonic Bash!
  • Wiki edits:24

View PostFelik, on 09 March 2016 - 09:58 AM, said:

Isn't S7 waterproof anyway?

Yes, hence why I got the S7 and not the S6 =P

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum