Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic CD Japanese Soundtrack Lyrics - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

Sonic CD Japanese Soundtrack Lyrics

#1 User is offline Ultima 

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:28 AM

• Games Publisher
  • Project:Publishing mobile games!
OK, So I've been listening to the (totally epic) Sonic CD Jap soundtrack, and wondering what the lyrics are for Metallic Madness present's rap bit. Specifically, what the fuck is the first thing he says? I've always thought he said "Dick Head" but I'm positive that must be wrong, and yet I can't for the life of me figure out what else it could possibly be...

Also, in the background of the Jap Boss music I was positive it said "work that son of a bitch", and could hear a distinct "ch" sound at the end, however I've learned that it samples the song "Work that sucker to death" by xavier and now that I've heard that it sounds the part.

Anyone got any idea? :P

#2 User is offline Shoemanbundy 

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:38 AM

• Project:selling shoes
  • Wiki edits:1
There was another thread some months ago where a lot of songs that had lyrics were transcribed. It seemed pretty accurate too, though some people heard differently at some points. Too lazy to look myself, but if you do a search you may find it.

#3 User is offline GeneHF 

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:39 AM

• SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be.
  • Project:Complete Global Conquest
  • Wiki edits:381
I think this was discussed in a previous topic: http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=16998

Still, doesn't mean it can't be done here, I suppose, though I'm more interested in finding out what the lyrics are in Dr. Gigglyman.

#4 User is offline Ultima 

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:42 AM

• Games Publisher
  • Project:Publishing mobile games!
Oh yeah. Apparently it's Gyea Kyea or something :P

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users