Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Asking for a long-lost fangame - Sonic Frenzy Adventure at SAGE 2008 - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

Asking for a long-lost fangame - Sonic Frenzy Adventure at SAGE 2008

#1 User is offline Skeit 

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

Could I ask for a Sonic fangame here? If I could, I'd like to ask if anyone has a downloadable SAGE 2008 Demo of Sonic Frenzy Adventure (SFA)?

It's an old fan game by BlueFrenzy I found nowhere for downloading even with Wayback Machine.

The demo is supposed to include 5 zones, more than any other demos I've played at SAGE so far!

Posted Image
This post has been edited by Skeit: 20 February 2018 - 12:00 PM

#2 User is offline Blue Blood 

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

• Wiki edits:6
Do you just go around various Sonic communities asking for demos of this game, and the disappear when nobody can help? A quick Google search showed you asking the same thing on the SRB2 boards and Sonic Stadium boards less than a year ago.

There's been a drive by some members of this board to archive old fan games. I recommend looking at the relevant thread.

#3 User is offline 360 

Posted 20 February 2018 - 01:32 PM

• Light Vision Overdrive
  • Project:Sonic Neon
Glancing at that thread Frenzy Adventure doesn't seem to be there in the recent uploads (the most recent couple of pages) - but you might want to investigate the thread more comprehensively since there's multiple uploads - over years - and it's the strongest and most up to date source of Sonic fangames and demos we have. With SFGHQ heading in to that good night together with the submissions they amassed over the years being lost Sonic fangame archival has become considerably more difficult in recent times. I've noticed only the most super popular games (like Chaomega or Sonic Unity) are widely available in recent uploads. The games that I developed during that era for example, demos of Sonic Lightning, Blue Storm and Sonic: Dark Horizon are nowhere to be found primarily due to the length of time since they were uploaded.

With something being released in 2008 I'd say you have much more of a shot at finding this one. Research the thread that Blue Blood linked. Good luck.
This post has been edited by 360: 20 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users