Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: The Sonic Merchandise Topic - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 59 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

The Sonic Merchandise Topic So you'll stop posting this stuff elsewhere

#871 User is offline Twimfy 

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:11 AM

• Project:Sonic the Comic stuff

View PostLiraxus, on 22 December 2016 - 12:17 AM, said:

Sorry if this was brought up before, but what are peoples thoughts on these cute little Sonic Vinyls, I saw a video of them, and I honest to god just want to find a store that sells these things.(Without paying for shipping online...)

Posted Image

I ordered one from a reseller on Amazon UK for £20 just to see what they were like. I got the classic Sonic Pose. Really impressed with them but there's no way I'm paying so much. I know Forbidden Planet https://forbiddenpla...CFY0V0wodSaUDsw are due to be stocking them at the end of March for much less. However the random nature of the product it's still going to be expensive getting them all, I'd be up for setting up a trade group.

#872 User is offline Ashram 

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

• Wiki edits:13

View PostHaalyle, on 27 February 2017 - 08:49 PM, said:

View PostCasshern, on 27 February 2017 - 07:45 PM, said:

Oh cool, though a little disappointed the tracks are not edited to fit the mood of a café. But it's understandable they didn't.

I dunno, they seem chill enough to be played at a cafe. Most of the vocals are shorten down and the transitions for some songs is really good. And the last song is pure bliss.

Yep, "After the Adventure" was originally from the Radio DC album, and then was reprinted on Jun Senoue's "The Works". It's a mix of Sonic and NiGHTS, and it's good listening.
This post has been edited by Ashram: 04 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

#873 User is online WAC 

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:38 AM

• KITTIES!
  • Project:Kitty Pixel Art
  • Wiki edits:2
Do they make any shirts that primarily focuses on Classic Tails? So many shirts featuring Classic Sonic exist, yet I can't find any good shirts that primarily showcases Classic Tails.

#874 User is offline Rika Chou 

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:22 AM

• Adopt
  • Wiki edits:4
http://sonicmerchandise.com/ is having a clearance sale.

• 59 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users