Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Heroes demo discs - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Sonic Heroes demo discs

#16 User is offline Windii 

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:05 PM

• 朴念仁のエッグマン
I thought the owner of that demo was a scener named Solly who didn't want to share it publicly? She seems to have completely disappeared from the internet for years now, so the source may be lost. I'd be shocked if someone else still has the demo today.

(the Sonic scene sucks at preserving stuff like this lemme tell you)

Anyway, these are all the music tracks from that demo, early What I'm Made Of and all. I made a topic asking about these songs a year ago, which is how I got the above information.

#17 User is offline SonicGenesis89 

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:10 PM

• Cool! Sweet! And Catchy!
I love the Beta music for Sonic Heroes and I personally wish that they had kept some of the earlier versions of the songs for some of the stages such as Lost Jungle. I hate the final version that they ended up going with but I absolutely love the tranquil and very jungle-y sounding Beta version!

#18 User is offline SoNick 

Posted 29 September 2018 - 08:14 PM

• Imageshack took down my old avatar after nearly a decade
  • Project:catching 'em all
  • Wiki edits:1,168
Ah, Solly didn't share the demo? Voice may have just had the tracks before they were uploaded to the wiki, then. It's been ages so my memory's pretty fuzzy haha. If I even had my old #retro IRC logs I wouldn't even know a range of dates to narrow down a search; "sometime within the last decade-ish?" is waaay too large of a date range to search for a conversation, even with "Sonic Heroes" being a keyword to search for.

#19 User is offline Overlord 

Posted 30 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

• Substitute Meerkovo IT Chief
  • Project:VGDB
  • Wiki edits:3,204
Yeah, only the ADX files were ever publically released thanks to Pachuka getting them via a hacked connection and a 1kb/s upload.

Speaking of that thread:

View PostOverlord, on 13 March 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

http://www.filedropp...cheroesbetaxbox

Please don't make it so I'm the only source of all prototype ADX files on the internet =P

lmao

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users