don't click here

Sonic Rush's new enemy

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Adamis, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    I'm feeling I'd like this game much more if they were going to release it on any TV console rather than the DS (specially since the gameplay doesn't involve the touch panel or anything).

I'd really enjoy a new Sonic 2D game on a big screen. I hope they consider it if Sonic Rush sells well.

EDIT: By the way, I like these 3D models much more than those in Sonic Riders. How ironic, coming from an infinitely inferior system.

2. Vangar

Vangar

Sonic's model looks a lot like Sonic Shuffles model. (Mix between SA1 and SA2)

As for the white coloured Robotnik, could he be Gerald? Like Sonic Team got lazy and just changed the pallet on Robotnik?

3. Weird Person

Weird Person

You lost two seconds reading this Member
    Who knows?
    Gerald? Isn't he dead? he is a good guy, then why he's with a so evil expression?

<stupid theory> maybe they recolored Eggman for kill him (in the storyline, he's too old and died...) and add a new vilain! </stupid theory> ... <worse theory> or maybe there's going to be a Time Travel thing... </worse theory> <more worse theory> or who knows Eggman is becaming older...</more worse theory>

and what's Cream/Chao Saying? (just curious.)

"... koko (here? here what?) ha (unknown posposition for me) watashi-no (my? 'my' what? ) (unknown kanji for me.) desu (verb 'to be' in the present? past? future? other thing?)..."

My japanese knowledge isn't good as my portuguese knowledge. I just started learn last month. Then could somebody say to me what's she saying?

4. Jeffery Mewtamer

Jeffery Mewtamer

Blind Bookworm Member
    Koko(here) wa(subject designation particle written ha) Watashino(my) Kanji for house desu(is). Rough translation: Here is my house. My japanese is the best, but it comes in handy from time to time(3 years of high school Japanese classes btw).

5. Weird Person

Weird Person

You lost two seconds reading this Member
    Who knows?
    Thanks, But just more a question, that kanji says "Uchi" or "ie"? The two are words to say house , right?

6. LOst

LOst

Tech Member
    I have to say I agree. *donkey balls*

7. Ultima

Ultima

Games Publisher Tech Member
    London, England
    Publishing mobile games!
    I think they might try and push the old "Robotnik" and the new "Eggman" as different people.

8. Heran Bago

Heran Bago

Ah! It's Puyo battle then. Tech Member
    But neither has a white 'stauce.

9. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Could be eggrobo with a mask. Or anything.

10. That'd be real cute. :P

11. Molotok

Molotok

Gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha Member
    About the Eggman with the white moustache, I don't think it's a different character. It seems to be one of those print advertisements that has a character with distorted colors. Don't ask but it has been used in the past.

12. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    its Blazes alternate universe Robotnik!

13. Vangar

Vangar

Yup, I just read about it. Does that mean Blaze is Sonic's oppisite?

14. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    That would mean the alternate Robotnik is good and Sonic should help him... so I doubt it. =P

EDIT: Out of curiosity, did the infamous Kintobor have white mustache?

15. FinalBeyond

FinalBeyond

Kintobor had the same coloured moustache as Robotnik.

16. Demi

Demi

Oldbie
    Hmmm, so Blaze is evil?

17. Ultima

Ultima

Games Publisher Tech Member
    London, England
    Publishing mobile games!
    Well, I think the "old" robotnik could have the white moustache to make him seem older. It's a silly idea, but eh..

18. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    Of course she is, she is a girl.

19. Superlocke

Superlocke

Pending Member
    it IS like a 90% chance of that just being the "alternate universe" robotnik... and wouldn't Sonic's alternate then be a recoloured sonic? >_>;

20. Sonic 65

Sonic 65

Tech Member
    Sega doesn't want to say 'I am the master of making recolors'. It wants to say 'I am the master of making new characters'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.