don't click here

Sonic Dreams Collection fangame

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Blastfrog

Blastfrog

See ya starside. Member
    Come on, it's not that fucked up. It's much more silly than it is truly disturbed.

Or perhaps I'm fucked up for thinking it's relatively tame. :P

EDIT: To clarify what I mean, it could have been tons more fucked up than it was, all things considered. It certainly manages to be bizarre and creepy, but is clearly self-aware and is a mockery of the more fucked up parts of the fandom, not an unironic attempt to partake in what it's a parody of.

2. Plorpus

Plorpus

Hog Blue So What Member
    I want to say I've been out Snoic'd, but this is a whole new level. It's wonderful, unsettling, and strangely compelling. It's also filled with layers of increasingly strange and obscure secrets.

Also why the hell are people calling these a meme game? Has the word "meme" devolved into a synonym for "joke" now?

3. VectorCNC

VectorCNC

CNC Sculpture/Artwork
    I'm not seeing any grand statement on Sonic the Hedgehog here. This is art, and for me it was entertaining and surreal. I'm not sure what is displeasing, sans homunculus?

4. Blastfrog

Blastfrog

See ya starside. Member
    Pretty much.

[​IMG]

5. Catley

Catley

the weirdest fucking thing to come out of the fandom in a long time.

6. superevil

superevil

Has anyone been able to get Seganet to work? The application to start Seganet is one of the unstable folders, mjstudio is the username and the password is wh1t3Glove (you see it in the fourth mini-game.) I was able to log in, but I couldn't actually connect to a server to play with anyone else. Honestly though, if you've been able to connect to Eggman Origins, it's kinda freaky.

7. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
  8. serpx

serpx

Okay, Eggman Origins is way more deep and insane than I ever would've imagined. How much is too that level? I fed him all the worms, and then insanity occurred. Is that as far as it goes, or is there more.

Edit: Oh my god. Just made a new character and went back into Origins after "Ascending." HOW FAR DOES THIS GO

9. Retroman

Retroman

Where'z blonic?

10. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    You really need to get your facts straight.

11. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    How embarrassing!

12. Kaos

Kaos

Ascended twice in origins, got a speed boost powerup 'K'. Yeah, I think that's enough for now :|

13. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    My two favourite Easter Eggs in this game:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Dr. Mecha

Dr. Mecha

Dallas, TX
    3d Models
    It used the model I made back at '08 when I got accustomed to 3D modeling (the one used for the "Sonic Maker" and what not). It may seemed old and outdated, but I'm glad to see one of my works used in what basically a " Sonic fan game"; even though said game was created to mock the dark corners of the Sonic Fandom.

15. Rage

Rage

Forum Deviant Oldbie
    Is this Frog Fractions 2?

16. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Getting the motivation to continue old projects
    Let's make a movie.
    I dunno what to think other than how glorious this is.

17. Retroman

Retroman

Honestly I thought we were going to see some post-Sonic Xtreme prototypes, but it's a good game still XD

18. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    HOLY SHIT I JUST SAW THIS GAME ON TV

The sound was off and I only caught a few seconds but the captions said "Sonic fans are weird" at the end of the segment.

Edit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9cLHOiCMw

THEY AIRED THIS ON TV

So is it positive? Negative? Well in short it says the franchise has been failing, bringing in less money each game, comparing the money made from Sonic 1 to Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric. However they say the franchise is not dead yet because of the dedicated fanbase, their projects and how Sega themselves are getting in on the joke, citing the Sonic twitter account.

19. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Whoever was filming that just couldn't stop moving around.

20. Clownacy

Clownacy

Tech Member
    Any chance of a less hoax-y title now that the dust has settled? This fad is bad enough without the needless confusion.