don't click here

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World (3DS)

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by TimmiT, Apr 10, 2015.

1. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    So Project X Zone 2 was mentioned as one of Namco Bandai's upcoming games in an Italian article that went up too early and was later removed:
    [​IMG]

The highlighted game, Saints Seya Soldiers' Soul, was announced after the article was taken down, so it sounds like Project X Zone 2 is coming as well for 3DS. Apparently Namco Bando held a press conference at an event in Italy, which is where this comes from.

2. Captain L

Captain L

The guy who likes Shadow the Hedgehog Member
    Waiting for the coming of the Great White Hankerchief
    Yes! I really did like the first Project X Zone, even if it was pretty repetitive and a little too long. Trim it down, add strategy to the fights (like Fire Emblem's weapons), add more characters, I'll buy it.

3. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    I'm surprised Namco is showing this game to the west before the japanese reveal. I guess it must have sold really well here compared to Namco's expectations.

Anyway, get hype!
    [​IMG]

4. RenyNoise

RenyNoise

Literally Swimming in Privilege Banned
    Character ideas!!!

Classic MegaMan and ProtoMan pair, Bass as a support.
    Sonic and Knuckles, Tails as support. (He would fit better as a support character.)

5. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    I think cross-over team ups would be more interesting. Like Bayonetta and Dante.

6. My character ideas:

-Sonic and Tails, Knuckles as Support.
    -Pacman and Ms. Pacman, Klonoa as Support.

7. RenyNoise

RenyNoise

I think that would fit beter actually, not Knuckles as a support, but teaming up similar characters from across all universes and adding diversity to the teams.

Sonic, Classic MegaMan, and Klonoa
    Knuckles, Proto Man, and Guntz

8. MotorRoach

MotorRoach

Something tells me that I would be happier if Sonic characters didn't make it in. I don't know why, but I just feel the first game was better without him, given there was no way for him to be the center of the attention out of the whole crossover.

Here hoping to see Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue though, now that would be rad.

9. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Everyone was humanoid in the first game so of course Sonic characters wouldn't have fit in. I'm hoping it stays like that honestly.

10. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Teaser trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6KGwZ0sKiA

Yakuza characters are in. Also Strider and Shinobi team up.

11. Captain L

Captain L

Well, X and Zero are back, that's basically all I needed to see. Though it looks like they're splitting pair units up to put them with other characters, like putting Dante with Vergil instead of Dmitri. Still holding some hope for a pair unit of Viewtiful Joe and Sexy Silvia, and as silly as it is in a group of characters that are already fighters, Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth.

12. MotorRoach

MotorRoach

Motherfucking Leon

13. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    Let's post the US trailer too:

According to gameblog.fr, the game releases worldwide this Autumn, and the EU version will have EFIGS translation.

14. NoNameAtAll

NoNameAtAll

MY HAT'S ON FIRE. HALP! Moderator
    I'm questioning why we have Hotsuma instead of Joe, but hey, I'll take a Shinobi rep regardless.

15. ila

ila

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem x iDOLM@STER Oldbie
    Loved the first one, so I'm really excited that this exists AND already has a confirmed localization plan. Honestly the only way it could get any better is if it had more Valkyria characters.

16. Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles

HAVE SOME FUN WITH MIKU Member
    New Hampshire, USA
    Shadow Alpha, an awesome hack of Sonic 1
    I wonder if they would be willing to stick in any of the Neptunia characters. But no, that might become too self-aware.

17. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

Seha Hard Girls would be more likely than Neptunia, seeing as the latter is Compile Heart's IP.

18. Captain L

Captain L

WOOP WOOP, CALLED IT. And because this is a Sega site, they also confirmed Axel from Streets of Rage (probably a solo unit as they didn't confirm a partner), alongside Aty from Summon Night 3, and Nana and Ciel from God Eater 2.

19. RenyNoise

RenyNoise

Axel being included is cool. We might see some great surprises.

20. Icewarrior

Icewarrior

I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S !!11!!!1!! Member
    At last, a SoR representation in a crossover game featuring SEGA! That was long overdue!

Can't wait to see how the new sprites look!