don't click here

What is this "Time Eater" I keep hearing about?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by stormislandgal, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    The boss battle could actually take place in one of Sonic Labyrinths boards!

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Nah cause according to the Sonic Team guy Game Gear games don't exist remember?

3. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    Maybe the Game Gear doesn't exist because the Time Eater 'ate' it?

4. Dr. Mecha

Dr. Mecha

Dallas, TX
    3d Models
    The only thing that pops in my mind when you guys mention "Time Eater" is Solarus from that sorry excuse of an anniversary game.

5. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    Big Game Gear fan here. I grew up on the thing instead of the Genesis. Explain.

6. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    When Iizuka was asked about whether or not the Game Gear games would show up in Generations 3DS, his reply was:

"Gamer Gear? (Laughter) No."

7. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    RAAAGE AND FROWN FACE

Is there still a chance for Fang/Nack to appear? Any "forgotten" classic characters in general?

8. Fang, Ray and Mighty appear on posters in City Escape, but not in person.

9. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
  10. LightXIII

LightXIII

SPARKING!!!
    The two versions may not have Game Gear stages but MAYBE Sega might put Game Gear related stuff within a Gallery or collection option within the game. You never know. It's 20 years of Sonic and I'm guessing this game has to have some kind of "lets look back at 20 years worth of Sonic gallery mode" or something, and since the Game gear games are part of Sonic's history, it wouldn't be a "full" gallery without them. Who knows?

11. Retroman

Retroman

my guess/idea:
    It's a huge, goofy monster (dragon-like) with sharp teeth and it has clocks as eyes and it looks reaaaaally scary (Final Form)

12. LightXIII

LightXIII

SPARKING!!!
    I think it's another Hedgehog. Sonic's 10th Anniversary gave us Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic's 15th Anniversary gave us Silver the Hedgehog. Every Anniversary we get a new Hedgehog character so for Sonic's 20th Anniversary say hello to Nazo! I'm kidding, but it makes sense thou. Food for thought.

13. Writer's Blah

Writer's Blah

Diagnosing flying trapezes and killer dillers sinc Member
    You're right. We did get a "new" hedgehog character.

That's Classic Sonic.

Because SEGA likes to screw with our heads more than historians do with the assassination of JFK.