don't click here

Sonic 3's World Premiere footage discovered!

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SonikkuForever, Apr 30, 2011.

1. MastaSys

MastaSys

I'm preety sure that Sonic 3's (and S&K) acts are more lenghty than Sonic 2 ones, in fact, with 3acts Sonic 1 and time travel Cd, Sonic 2 seems to be the smallest game in terms of lenght of the classic series.

2. AeonicB

AeonicB

Oldbie
    Freelance
    That was a nostalgia hit. I even remembered that commercial at the end. XD

I'm glad we could see this video. Good old nostalgia XD Even the satellite and transponder info did it for me.

3. Covarr

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register Member
    Trapped in my own thoughts.
    Two stageplays, a screenplay, and an album
    At the very least, it's slightly over the same length as Sonic 2. There's a little less than twice as many acts in Sonic 2 (12 vs 20), but every single act is considerably longer, especially given that Sonic 3 doesn't have any acts that exist solely as boss fights the way S2 does.

4. LOst

LOst

Tech Member
    I want Sonic 3 Beta!

I liked the reaction of that kid with the glasses playing S3, when he entered the Special Stage. It was like "OMG what is this, 3D!".

This was back in the days, you know, before Sonic 4. It was when a Sonic game ment everything, even life itself. It spawned us, and we are still here today because of those games!

Imagine how big this would have been if MJ hadn't reached puberty at that time!

5. Tiranno

Tiranno

Steveosaurus Rex Member
    You have to love Sega's old-school adverts

"Sonic 3....February 2nd..."

6. ProwlerX

ProwlerX

I have the poster myself, I posted it a long time ago during the Sonic lifesavers discussion