don't click here

Sonic in Little Big Planet

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by RGamer2009, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has begun.

Time to break out the Physics Guide... :D

2. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    Great. Now you've thoroughly convinced me to go buy LittleBigPlanet now.. as if I didn't have enough reasons to play it. :colbert:

3. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    gotta love the way they move XD and the noises lol

4. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester

Original, No substitute Resident Jester
    Japan
    Haha, they look suspiciously evil! Also I was suprised to see Tails being able to fly Sonic on it, keep this up RGamer!

5. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Actually, that's the beta of LittleBitPlanet 2, of which the full game won't come out until January.

6. Peruant

Peruant

Just dropping in through gaps Member
    Done sealed the deal for me buying this game. Loved how Tails moved, looked like he was upside down or something

7. Glaber

Glaber

Has Beaten Sonic Genesis for GBA Oldbie
    Hopfully something like this would be possible if they decided to do a PSP version of this too. Provided they don't do that "internet voucher thing". (the anti used game market strategy)

8. plushifoxed

plushifoxed

that power is yet unknown Oldbie
    jazzy nyc
    puella magi chroma magica
    Thank you for affirming my decision to pre-order LBP2 even further. First the Guile fight simulation and now this...

9. Tamkis

Tamkis

Banned
    Pennsylvania
    Megaman 2: The Robotnik Wars, Unnamed S3&K hack
    Well, I hope this topic isn't too old to bump :P.

I was wondering when this would show up on Sonic Retro! My brother made it, but, not to discourage you from buying LBP2 in January, he said that it took like 72 hours to make the sackbots for the characters. Still, I believe that it is a very cool game to get (from what I've tried in the beta). My bro hasn't been playing LBP2 beta for some time, but I'm sure he will work on improvements soon. I'm more surprised that this was bumped to the PSN blog for LBP2 cool levels, guess he's famous now ;).

As for me, in LBP1, I made some Sonic monitors using the Sonic Unleashed pack's stickers. Can't remember what level has all of them as a prize bubble, but go search for levels made by "Tamkis" (me), you'll find them somewhere (I think my costume museum level). Glad you like the demo, imma be showing my brother this post (and giving him my monitors for the next demo!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.