don't click here

Sonic 3K Save Editor 0.6

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Xeeynamo, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volpino

Volpino

Things are looking up! Member
    A secret. >:3
    Oh, I never knew about that, I thought it was a custom character added, some people do that with fangames posted on Youtube and I don't actually know how most of this stuff works so I was just asking a noob question. :specialed:

2. Tiddles

Tiddles

Diamond Dust Tech Member
    Leicester, England
    Get in an accident and wake up in 1973
    Excellent, thanks. It does indeed read that savegame nicely now.

I thought I'd give it a test run and create myself some complete save files with all emeralds. This works fine for S3&K, but the S3 save had a problem recognising that I had the emeralds - they showed up on the save screen but I couldn't turn into Super Sonic (the normal Sonic icon was used on the save, too) and giant rings still took me to special stages. I don't know if there's some other flag that needs to be set here. IIRC the other editor had some kind of Super Sonic flag, but that didn't work properly either - the save icon was right, turning super worked fine, but giant rings still acted like you needed a special stage.

3. Xeeynamo

Xeeynamo

London
    Fixed :).
    I've also publish also the source code of the main core of the application and a savegame already created to test the editor without have the game

4. Is Blue Knuckles playable by using this?

5. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    I didn't test this editor (because I know how to alter savefiles by hand so I just don't need it), but this post (on this same page) seems to be pretty self-explanatory:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.