don't click here

[Funstuff] Some old program I dug out of my HD

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Magus, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magus

Magus

Fallen Hacker From The Past Tech Member
    Paris, France
    Translating Grandia 2 PC to French
    Hello there.

I just found some old program I made on my PC. This was probably my first attempt to make a C/C++ Sonic hacking tool. Well, I thought you would find this funny, so I uploaded it for you. It's very slow (uses GDI), but it works. I just corrected some leaks so you don't get into trouble. :P
    And, after all, perhaps it will be useful to some of you. :D

http://ssrg.shadowsoft-games.com/magus/download/View.exe

2. JoseTB

JoseTB

Tech Member
    Hey,not bad!

Actually is good to be the first.

But of course,a viewer isn't very useful to edit :P.Okay,the purpose of the viewer was "to make honour" to his name,but well...

3. Magus

Magus

Fallen Hacker From The Past Tech Member
    Paris, France
    Translating Grandia 2 PC to French
    Well, the original filename is "Editor.exe", as in fact, it was supposed to be an editor. Well perhaps I could finish that quickly without changing the interface too much.

4. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    Wow nice, might be useful for those people porting Sonic 1 SMS stuff into the Genesis games... or something... I'm personally not terribly intrested in the SMS games too much, but someone out there might find an editor useful I guess.
    Anyway, good job!

5. Icy Guy

Icy Guy

Hedgehog. Sonic the Hedgehog. Member
    California
    GoldenEye 007 level hack
    OMG WTF THIS IS SLOW! FIX IT KTHXBYE

Just kidding. :) I like it when I see people making programs that incorporate Sonic games outside of the "usual suspects" (S1-S3&K), even if it's just a viewer, like your program.

So, in conclusion, well done. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.