don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    I think we all could. We should make a contest out of it - see which one of us is horrible enough to be better than he is.

2. Looks like a Kapu-Kapu.

3. I'm sorry, that was THE worst singing performance I've seen in a while. The fact that they were serious was cringe worthy. In fact, it was so bad, I couldn't even stay and watch if there was any new footage of Sonic Colors. Is there any anything new for Colors in that video, if someone can kindly tell me which part of the video it is at.

4. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    Seconded.

Seriously, it's like they found some random drunk guy off the street and paid him to sing it, showing him the lyrics an hour before the show. It's sooo bad.

5. ParaRemix

ParaRemix

He also seemed to have this unchanging look of fear the entire time. Like he knew he was embarrassing himself. Oh well, it was still funny, if nothing else.

6. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    I can't sing for shit, so I feel his pain. :(

7. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    What the fuck are you even saying? Blue lava? Lava isn't blue. Lava doesn't make waves. "Dark stone parts in lava"? Look closer at the edges- the geodesic sphere isn't resting on the planet, it's orbiting it. I'm not even sure what to think about this. How could you have possibly drawn either of those conclusions?

And heavens, you people actually aren't exaggerating for once. That singer is terrible. He can't even keep in time with the music when he's constantly gasping for air like that. Is his microphone even plugged in?

Oh right, forgot to mention:
    [​IMG]

What's up with that Fresnel light effect? I love that.

8. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    That is TOTALLY my thought on it.

OM NOM NOM.

9. glem3

glem3

New impression from TSSZ:

10. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    I was afraid of this. I'm sure the game will still be fun, but from this quote it seems like there's not much 3D exploration possible in this game, which saddens me a little.

11. Oh my God. That singer... That's just awful.

12. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    The fact that this is the most worrisome information I've heard thus far is actually a really good sign for me. A lot of it is probably skill, timing and level familiarity which all comes with time; I don't think I would be able to get that from a few minute demo. Also, besides the killer whale event in Emerald Coast, I don't remember too much auto-playing in Adventure. So the fact he's likening it to Adventure doesn't really worry me.

13. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Thanks to Woun at the SSMB (I swear, that guy's name is everywhere in relation to news about this game), we have some shots of Aquarium Park Zone.

[​IMG]

More at the thread: http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/6718-new-screnshots/

This game just continually looks better and better. And if nothing else, there are now Samurai Egg Pawns.

14. Flare

Flare

I hope this game plays as good as it looks. I am sure it will. I think this may be the start of the series re-build.

15. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Special Edition version comes with this:
    [​IMG]

16. test-object

test-object

By Torm, no! This is terrible! I... I had no idea Member
    lol, steroid sonic?

17. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

It appears you get a different set for the DS version:
    [​IMG]

From the looks of things, this special edition wont be going to North America. Aussies can get it from <a href="http://www.ebgames.com.au/search?title=Sonic+Colours" target="_blank">EBgames</a> and Brits from <a href="http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002451&langId=-1&searchTerms=SONIC+COLOURS" target="_blank">Argos</a>.

18. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    Hey, I don't know if this has been asked yet but what are the complete control options available with the Wii version? Will the Wiimote have to be used, or can the GameCube and Classic Controller be used as well? Just asking since I'm considering getting a Wii due to this game and Sonic 4.

19. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Wii remote
    Wii remote and nunchuck
    Classic controller
    Gamecube controller

Decent, no?

20. Columind

Columind

Geistbox Member
    Music and Comics
    Aquarium Park is jizz-inducing oh god.

One of the best looking Sonic levels I've seen.