don't click here

Which Sonic game do you hate and why?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Mystical Ninja, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic Hero

Sonic Hero

Once loaded, click on my icon to toggle music Pending Member
    I HATE Dr. Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine. I never liked the style of game it is. My opinion: 100% Gay, Stupid, and Shitty.

2. BtCE

BtCE

Ah, well apparentley everyone thinks Puyo Puyo is shitty. >.>;;

3. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    I don't. I love Puyo Puyo.

All the Sonic games for the Gamecube, XBox, PS2 and Dreamcast have sucked. Sonic 3D sucked (both flavours, 16-bit and 32-bit).

4. Kama

Kama

Sittin on my Bench, Watchin the sunset. Member
    Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
    Becoming a freelance artist and writer
    I agree. Puyo Puyo is a very fun and addicting game. I perfer playing the original japanese game. Could never stand looking at those hideous AOSTH characters.

5. Sonic Hachelle-Bee

Sonic Hachelle-Bee

Taking a Sand Shower Tech Member
    Lyon, France
    Sonic 2 Long Version
    I like Sonic 3D.
    I know this is not the best Sonic game ever made, but that's not the worst game we have.
    I think Sonic 3D is far better than Sonic Labyrinth...
    3D on Genesis was not something easy to made, and Sonic 3D looks good.
    3D on Game Gear was difficult too. But I have another game in 3D on GG (called "The Arena"). Compare this game with Sonic Labyrinth, you will see that Sonic Labyrinth is a big shit.

EDIT: That's my point of view. No offense if you like Sonic Labyrinth. :)

6. Syren

Syren

Teesside, UK
    Reintergration
    A few contradictions:

1 - BtCE, I never said I was funny. I know, you probably thought I did, but I thought I'd inform you on that.
    2- Whoop de doo. I didn't know that. You did. Fair enough.
    3- Forgive me master for I have got it wrong.
    4- I know I made it sound sloppy. It was my intention. I thought it was cool too with some things different (like the Energy band. Woot I got it right this time). I actualy like the game too but I just thought the whole plot or atleast the idea was a bit...plain.

Ok, so I have now taken the piss. Now for serious shit.
    BtCE, Can't we just chill out or atleast ignore eachother? It's no good when you flame me every time I make a half assed post. I mean, we never talked to eachother untill you startedd flaming me in the "Ok, this is Wierd..." topic. So can't we put all this bull shit behind us and not nitpick? I mean, its a bit lame isn't it?

7. Frigidare

Frigidare

Above picture copyright of IFG Publications Member
    He obviously is.

8. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    Yotam is mentally retarded.

Now, for the topic.

I think Sonic 3D is a decent game. Nice graphics, good music, but just shitty play value.

Sonic Labyrinth is weird. I got pretty far into the game before I got bored with it. It's a decent game but it's not meant to be a Sonic Game.

I loved Mean Bean Machine. If you don't like it, it usually means you can't get through the game.

Sonic Spinball is hard, but I have beaten it. The music annoys me and the graphics are WTF, but it's a good game.

Knuckles Chaotix is teh rawk. Nuff sed.

Now for the games I hate:

Sonic 2 GG: Just. Sucks. I can't explain it.

Sonic Advance 3: SHITE.

And that's it. kthx.

9. POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

Pending Member
    Well, for me...

1. Almost ALL of the sonic gg games. Reason: don't get me started...

2. Sonic 3D blast. Reason: hard to control, terrible, reused, yet impossible bosses, and looooooong levels.

3.Sonic Advance 3. Reason: You could fall asleep with your thumb on the left of the d-pad, and beat the game, and also, the uslesness of your partner. (Gemel is the only good thing)

And 4. Sonic Crackers. Reason: Not so much that I hate it, but the fact that the levels are so incomplete and tough. I'd really like to see something made out of it.

10. Sonic Hachelle-Bee

Sonic Hachelle-Bee

Lyon, France
    Sonic 2 Long Version
    After S2 Long Version, I may make something with the Crackers levels and Chaotix ones. The idea of making a new Sonic 4 game for genesis came into my mind since Sonic Chaotix hack was released. But that's a secret...
    I want to finish Long Version before.

11. voice

voice

Make any joke you want, you know I look good. Banned
    45mins west of Chicago
    RSN2.0, PHP:IRC (A attempt at CGI:IRC in PHP)
    I hate Sonic 3D Blast, that game got on my nerves fast. I hated the music, the controls, u name it, that's what I hate about Sonic 3D Blast

12. Frigidare

Frigidare

Above picture copyright of IFG Publications Member
    Ooh, limericks.

There once was a man from....I can't remember it, but it ends in vagina :D *shot*

13. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    *mumbles something about that not happening in a million years*

14. Syren

Syren

Teesside, UK
    Reintergration
    Ooh, bad grammar too :P

15. Kles

Kles

Well, you're not exactly a grammar king yourself :D

Yeah, I dislike uhh... Sonic Advance 3. That's pretty much all.

16. Syren

Syren

Teesside, UK
    Reintergration
    Good point. :P But I try!

17. tooncy

tooncy

I hate all sonic games that fall into this time period: 1999-2004. Why? Simply because I just feel that none of those game retain the 'old' Sonic feel. They don't focus on speed and gameplay, they focus on how many new characters they can cram onto a new cartradge or C.D.

18. Sonic Hachelle-Bee

Sonic Hachelle-Bee

Lyon, France
    Sonic 2 Long Version
    That's exactly what I think too. These games have too many (useless) characters and Chaos Emeralds don't have anymore this main part they had under GG and Genesis games.
    But they are good games anyway. I mean they aren't the worst games I've ever seen.

19. Hayate

Hayate

Tech Member
    I felt that it was an improvement to remove the go-super-in-levels ability, super sonic/tails/knuckles is very cheap, and would most certainly be on bosses like SAdv3's TKZ boss. I suppose they could have left in the ability so long as they didn't let you do it on bosses ... well in SAdv3 there aren't enough rings to do that anyways. XP.

I like that game too. Music's great, so is the idea of refugee beans :P

BTW, does anyone know why stage 9's music is like Toxic Caves? (That's as far as I got btw.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.