don't click here

GHZ boss ported

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by LOst, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XFox Prower

XFox Prower

x86 Assembly, Tails Search Assistant
    So that's the problem. It's just another of Microsoft's monopoly scams to flood the industry with proprietary hardware that implements their proprietary software. DirectX is very slow and inefficient. Did the Genesis need a 3D Accelerator card? No. If you were to make a small command line box that said "Hello World" in the latest Direct X, no user short of Windows XP and 128 mb of RAM could even run the simple program. :angry:

2. InsaneSonikkuFan

InsaneSonikkuFan

master ninja Oldbie
    eh, I'm getting that stupid "direct x 9 is not installed" thing. and I know it's installed, cause I just installed it. and I know my graphics card is good enough.

3. Kles

Kles

Gotta restart after installing Direct X.

4. Hayate

Hayate

Tech Member
    LOst, why don't you save us all this trouble (Mine won't even run, it just hangs and I have to press Alt+F4, then the send error report comes up) and translate the program into GML? GM ownz.

5. RoboticParanoia

RoboticParanoia

Yes, these are flower men. Oldbie
    A Brisk Walk Through Time/Getigo Engine
    Uhhh...no.

C/C++ is more powerful then GML, and if you even argue that, that shows your ignorance. Heck, VB is more powerful then GML.

6. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Did the Genesis even have the capability to DEAL with 3D graphics? No.

Don't compare things which aren't alike.

7. JoseTB

JoseTB

Tech Member
    Well,it depend for what you want to do.GML is a language specially created to games,and to manage music and graphics easy.You can?t say "this language is more powerful than this other" because they simply are different.And VB is a language to create win programs with menus dialogs and all that stuff.If you want to do a game, VB is not the best way and the same with gml,if you want to do a program,is better VB.

I personaly like Gml.Is a decent language and very open in possibilities.

But if you want a good suggestion,learn the three :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.