don't click here

Project Needlemouse: old threads

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Aquaslash, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Amy has a classic form

2. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    I meant Gameplay. Amy really did slag all back in the day. She only took off after the modernization.

3. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    This will be the last crash and burn I participate in, I'm sick of tired of all the broken promises and self immolation. They can't rely on pure hype to fuel their marketing forever. Eventually people are going to become more progressively annoyed and irritated with SEGA's handling of Sonic, it's a miracle they're are still people who give a damn after so long, really. If it wasn't for the children who eat up any scraps of bullshit SEGA drops for them Sonic wouldn't even be around. If this game wasn't happening, I would have dropped this franchise after SEGA saying "the quality will be fixed over time."

Seriously, give me a fucking break, spare me the bullshit for once. Being a Sonic fan sucks more amounts of dick than Heather Brooke.

4. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    spam #SEGA #Needlemouse on twitter to get the bonus point. I want this game to have as much attention as possible, to ensure that it's success or failure affects Sega as much as possible.

5. Shadix

Shadix

Oldbie
    So... If I have this right and there isn't a challenge tomorrow there will be 3 characters in the game. I'm rolling dice on Big the Cat and Froggy.

6. Blanche Hodapp

Blanche Hodapp

*urp* Eternal Queen
    Apparently a sense of humour means nothing on the internet

7. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member
    I don't get Twitter <_<.

8. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    [​IMG]

9. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I don't give a shit about their stupid marketing ploy as long as we get that bonus point. Make dozens of Twitter accounts if you have to—just get it!

10. Vinchenz

Vinchenz

Yo! Hustle! Hustle! Member
    ^Win.

You deserve hundreds of internets.

Edit: My post was to PC2.

11. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

Oh shit, look at me resetting the fucking router over and over again for a new ip.

12. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    Ok, now instead of Big and Froggy, I'm getting a "Sonic, Shadow, and Mr. Needlemouse" vibe here.

Seriously guys, think about it: Why bother introducing a new character in the hype if you're not going to use him/her/it, other than being a Jupiter-sized dick? And of course, barring the Sonic Rush series and Sonic Unleashed, they've slapped Shadow into every stinking game since Sonic Adventure 2. Sonic himself, well, they haven't made a Sonic game that Sonic wasn't involved in since the 32x/SMS/GG/Pico era (and before you say anything about Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic was a helper in that game, plus he was featured in the opening FMV of the game, albeit shot)

13. Will I #Sega or won't I? I want to know what the bonus is, but I also don't want Sega pulling a stunt like this again. I suppose if history has taught us anything, it's that Sega don't learn from their mistakes, I guess...
    Also, it looks like Shadow is Big's bitch. But I would like to see a Big's Epic Fishing Adventure mock-up.

14. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    This would actually be on my "To buy" list

What, I'm alone? :(

15. amphobius

amphobius

doing more important things with my life Member
    life
    ...I'm not making a Twitter account just to use it once.

16. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    It'd be a game so awful, it'd loop around and be amazing.

Big should totally be the inept sidekick for Shadow.

17. Vinchenz

Vinchenz

Yo! Hustle! Hustle! Member
    Meh. Not like it matters. Sega's got over 25,000 followers. I think this bonus will be a cinch to get.

18. NintendoBrad

NintendoBrad

I love question #2 so much. Finally, some proper recognition.

19. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    They removed another two names, yet we didn't get the bonus point. Does that mean they'll be removing two names anyway, the bonus points just being for the special prize at the end?

And if we're definitely having three characters from that list, I would much rather have Big and Froggy than Shadow. At least we'd probably get different gameplay styles that way.

20. DimensionWarped

DimensionWarped

Erinaceous! Oldbie
    Froggy can't be a playable character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.