don't click here

Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Diablohead, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jof

Jof

Scotland
    Sonic Fantasy
    Hey there, just dropping in again from the NiGHTS fanbase with a message for everyone who is so sure NiGHTS will make an appearence in this game, and think we're silly for causing such a fuss.

Drop in to http://www.livestream.com/imagni at 8pm GMT tonight, as DiGi has something he'd like to say. It will hopefully change your mind, you won't want to miss it.

2. K so in US hrs...thats in like 45 min. I can wait...

3. Jof

Jof

Scotland
    Sonic Fantasy
    Yeah : ) Sorry for any confusion, I'm useless in time-zones. But yes, 35 mins from now.

Edit: If youre getting the max viewers message, just keep refreshing. It'll work eventually.

4. The KKM

The KKM

Welcome to the nExt level Member
    Portugal
    IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog comic books
    Fuck you, guys, Burning all that just because NiGHTS may not be in?

5. Maximum number of users has been reached?!

Is anyone from Retro watching this?

So what I heard before they cut to black is that Nights is NOT in, and we must tell Sega to let him in as DLC.

6. Jof

Jof

Scotland
    Sonic Fantasy
    I'll tell you this. If NiGHTS does not appear in All Stars, in one way or another as playable material, you can say goodbye to ever seeing him in a playable role again. We are serious with our information.

As for everyone else, the video is on demand now, so watch it when you can. For those that won't watch, we have just confirmed NiGHTS is not playable in this game. We got this information, and are now telling everyone.

If he is, DiGi and TRiPPY are burning alllll of their merchandise, they are that certain. No jokes here, these guys are my best friends, and they are serious.

We now need to campaign to get him a slot in DLC.

7. test-object

test-object

By Torm, no! This is terrible! I... I had no idea Member
    Why aren't you campaigning for a new game instead? :eng101:

8. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    There's no one at Sega who I think can actually do it.

9. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Wait, NiGHTS isn't in it? That's disappointing, but I've never played the games so it doesn't affect me much. Still, to axe one of SEGA's finest is a shame. I hope he becomes DLC.

10. Jof

Jof

Scotland
    Sonic Fantasy
    This is exactly what we've been looking for in the communites. Please, if you feel he should at least be DLC, send off a quick e-mail to SEGA on our behalf. SEGA are looking for numbers.

11. Polygon Jim

Polygon Jim

Eternal Tech Member
    across town from Hinchy
    All the bitches.
    Hahahahahaha. I can't wait to watch a good burning.

You do realize Sumo are the most lazy fucks ever with this game right? If they have a model, they aren't going to waste it. There is not a single playable character in this game they didn't reuse a model for, including Ryo. It's his model from Shenmue passport with a new body. The entire cast of Tennis is going to be in it.

12. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

They already confirmed that the entire cast from Tennis wouldn't be playable, dumdum. They want to do away with the charac ters that were just skins (Pudding to Ulala, MeeMee to AiAi etc)/

13. Polygon Jim

Polygon Jim

Eternal Tech Member
    across town from Hinchy
    All the bitches.
    I meant the main cast. You know the top row of characters in character select?

14. FinalBeyond

FinalBeyond

Ah, destruction of merchandise, the most futile, self-defeating form of protest there is. Doesn't harm the developers one bit, but means that you're out a lot of money from spending it on the merchandise in the first place (thus giving them their profit), and then not being able to sell it on.

If they honestly think it'll make one jot of difference, bar the inability to eBay it off and thus make themselves some money with which to campaign, even if such a thing were productive, they can go ahead.

15. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    You're forgetting that they ride vehicles now.

16. TSSZNews

TSSZNews

First @ Something or Other Banned
    The Update Desk
    Occasional JOURNALISM
    I call bullshit on the NiGHTS campaign.

This is one of the campaign's threads:

I've been compared to Fox News enough to know that any time someone is releasing talking points and very specific details on how to spread unfounded propaganda the way everyone did in World War II, something is fishy.

17. Zephyr

Zephyr

US
    Damn, these forums are just as good as television. Drama, mysteries, lies, hoaxes, and supposed propaganda! This shit makes my day. :eng101:

18. Jof

Jof

Scotland
    Sonic Fantasy
    You'll have to trust me on this one. What exactly is our other motives here besides what we are specifically stating?

The reason we have those specific set of tasks is because we are still campaigning to get NiGHTS in as DLC, and we want everyone to know about it, so that if anyone else cares then they can join in.

This is the main point we're trying to push. We know for a fact that SEGA will only take heed if theres enough demand, this has been said to us by insiders.

19. Machenstein

Machenstein

I know why NiGHTS is not a playable character in the game. It's because TRiPPY and DiGi are playable in the game instead. Their car is powered by coal... the coal being NiGHTS merchandise. Their All-Star move is burning the cosplay. They get an extra boost each time they throw a copy of Christmas NiGHTS into the car's furnace.

Spread the word.

20. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    Do some of us a favor instead of burning it: put it on ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.