don't click here

More Sonic 2 GG beta

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Adamis, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    I paid $20 US for my recent Game Gear purchase (used). They actually work good producing a decent battery life. The only issue I have ever had with any Game Gear systems that I've owned is the power button always needed to be switched on and off several times before the game starts working properly.

Edit: You can also purchase a plug-in adaptor for home use to save on batteries.

2. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    It uses an AC adapter, right? Just like the one Master System Super Compact uses, isn't it. If that's the one, thankfully I have one. But it wouldn't be an issue at all, since I use rechargeable batteries for almost everything (360 controllers, Wiimotes, etc). But what CAN be an issue are the games. While I found the system for sale, what worries me is if I can find GG games anywhere.

3. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    Any AC adapter which can output 9 VDC (central negative) is ok for the Game Gear. Just make sure it has the correct plug.

4. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    That's great, then. I belive they must have the same plug, so I'll risk it. I'll get it tomorrow after work then. Also, I think I still have a Sonic Triple Trouble cartridge from when I was a kid, lying around here somewhere. I'll dig it up to test it when I get to the store.

5. Graxer

Graxer

I think the ring and timer are switched around, and the "1" is actually a ring viewed side-on. I may be wrong though...

Also note that the HUD is exactly the same in every screen... it may alternatively be some sort of debug display. (Or, as suggested, a mock-up)

6. Beebles

Beebles

Now with OFFICIAL terrible Knuckles artwork. Member
    Check my blog for details.
    I live in a smaller city (20000+ people), and GG games are not impossible to come by. Check local flea markets, obscure game stores; those are the most likely places to find older games.

7. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    And there's always sites like eBay =P

8. Afti

Afti

ORIGINAL MACHINE Member
    If a completely different incarnation of Green Hills was the original first zone, it explains the difficulty of Under Ground...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.