don't click here

Mario/Sonic Cross over

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by jawn.sith, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawn.sith

jawn.sith

The final boss would be a giant Bowser, then robotnik places a mecha suit on him and controls him.

Think fighting Godzilla, then Mecha Godzilla, all in the same game.

Then Sonic spin dashes peach's head off.

2. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Or perhaps for this game they could introduce a new type of mushroom that Eggman or Bowser or both (or their machine/whatever) accidentally eat that turns them into a final boss.

3. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    The final boss would be a giant fucking robotic turtle commandeered by Bowser and Robotnik and would lay multiple Eggs that hatch into other turtles, piloted by Eggman's minions. :colbert:

4. amphobius

amphobius

doing more important things with my life Member
    life
    The final boss will be HEAVY WITH A GIGANTIC MOTHER FUCKING MAGNET, TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE

Nah, I kid, the final boss will just be in SPACE, WHERE IT DESERVES TO BE.

In two parts.

First is on a planet, which you play as Mario and beat Giga Bowser -- the next is on the Death Egg (oh so witty) for Sonic, destroying that omfg mech from Sonic 3. Then if you have all the stars for mario, Mario goes to the core of a planet and fights Mecha Bowser, and if Sonic has all 7 Chaos Emeralds he goes into space and does some pretty awesome shit.

5. SlushBox

SlushBox

bored with living Member
    So this has apparently become a discussion about the final boss of a Crossover, eh? Doesn't everyone know that you'll be fighting a planet itself.

Anyway, I actually really, really don't like the idea of a Mario/Sonic crossover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.