don't click here

Exploring HPZ

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by torindkflt, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is most likely already known, but I just found an area of HPZ which isn't shown in any screenshots on this site.

Everyone here knows about the area with the arc that was used to create the one mock-up. Well, up above this area is a series of high platforms, and they keep climbing higher. They were gonna put something up there, we may never know what.

2. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    Many Many Programming/hacking tools...
    They were going to do a lot of things to HPZ. I've been on the platforms, many MANY times. Then the elevator, the one where it 'theoretically' would loop the level, like when you hit the bottom, you'd be at the top falling, like MZ. I can't think of the word right now, because I'm too tired to think. :)

3. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    A slight error there. That area wasn't used to create the mock-up, but the art USED in that area was. Remember, the mock-up pictures weren't made from in-game stuff inasmuch as you could play them; they were made from putting the art together on the picture.

4. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

no reverse gear Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    Whoo Hoo PC Working!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Yeah I noticed that :)

About the lift, do you think that life in metropolis act 3 was suppost to be in hidden palace? It's kinda the same shape and it could fit in between that ramp bit and the other ramp bit. :blink:

Can someone tell me if this works?

5. Timecrash

Timecrash

I, Timecrash, will knock you all down! Member
    Is that the part in HPZ with the "Mario Warp Pipe"? That's what it looks like to me. Pic (sorry for the pallete change, I used Trighad's Sonic Zero hack for the screenshot):

Attached Files:

6. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    No, I think it's a coincidence.

7. Timecrash

Timecrash

Yup.

8. Chronix

Chronix

Its-a Me, Tailio!

I've never seen that bit before.

9. Yep, that's it.

10. Timecrash

Timecrash

I knew it. BTW, torindkflt, YOU HAVE THE BEST AVATAR EVER!

11. Well for some reason I'd always wanted my avatar to be Tails doing the "debug mode seizure" as I call it, and now I have it. For some strange reason though it plays slower than it should in web browsers, about 25-30 seconds rather than the five seconds it should take according to my animation editor.

12. Timecrash

Timecrash

It looks fast to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.