don't click here

Sonic and the Black Knight

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Dark Sonic, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
  2. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I probably should have wiped his name when I made this, then. :(

3. The Shad

The Shad

↑ & ↓ & ↻ Oldbie
    SURPRISE! Unleashed is a ruse! Black Knight's the real game! Gotcha! Hahah!

4. doc eggfan

doc eggfan

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? Wiki Sysop
    ACT
    GreatMegaLD, GreatSC3k, Great SG1k
    Seconded.

<!--quoteo(post=208460:date=Jul 20 2008, 07:04 AM:name=PC2)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PC2 @ Jul 20 2008, 07:04 AM) [​IMG]
    leaked screenshot *hit*[/quote]What's funny is I actually remember downloading and playing through that Hack by Yuski a bit.
    [/quote]
    Fixed

5. I guess this isn't a good time to say I crossposted on /v/ to see the shitstorm for about 10 minutes.

Also, I find this the perfect video to describe the idea and counter the M Bison "YES! YES!" video.

6. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I'd so love this to happen just to see the reaction from Wii only owners getting shafted yet again.

7. As some of you know, I get NP. I'll try my best to scan the article as soon as it comes. I still live about two days away from the distribution point, and there's no post on Sunday, so the earliest would be in... two days. Sorry.

8. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    My advice:

See this game as a Sonic Spinball, Sonic Eraser, that crappy Sonic DC party game, or as Sonic Riders.

It's not canon. But man, they could have some god damn respect for their mascots integrity and consistancy. The last thing I imagined when playing any of the past Sonic games is, "you know, this game needs more sword". Fine, come up with a cool sword fighting game, but why shove sonic in it. Thats just cheap.

Also it could be a hoax, but that "next issue" bit looks so telling.

9. Shoemanbundy

Shoemanbundy

Researcher
    Chicago, Illinois
    selling shoes
    Heh, this kinda reminds me of that one guy at this forum some time ago(I think his name was Super) that was trying to make a Sonic 3 hack, but sonic wields a sword. I smell plagiarism :(

10. Elratauru

Elratauru

Little Shiny Emurralds Member
    Oh Shit... not again *Think about Sonic & the secret ring* ...

FUCK U SONIC TEAM!...Why cant you do another game at least like Sonic Adventure, SA2 or Heroes? Why you have to change all things?...Story, gameplay, characters... oh for god's sake!

11. Oh, by the way...

Sonic and the Secret Rings
    Sonic and the Black Knight

Yep, it's a sequel.

12. Vincent

Vincent

Sonic 2HD - Project Leader & Chara Member
    Sonic 2 HD
    Why you keep updating on Sonic Team's new games?

SEGA and Sonic Team is dead LONG AGO.. :(

13. Yuzu

Yuzu

For some reason this seems like a cross of Devil May Cry and Legend Of Zelda, now that would make a good game too bad it would never happen.

Now let's see what the game will be: Shadow The Hedgehog with Swords and dodgy controls, I think SEGA are fucking genius.

14. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Anyways, no I highly doubt that there will be very much sword gameplay in this game, just on-rails running.

However, what the hell else would they put for a cover image? Sonic looking up at a menacing black knight looking down at him (like in the "Sonic 2 HD" background thing) seems a tad TOO obvious from the title.

15. FinalBeyond

FinalBeyond

I'm usually quite positive about new games, but even I think this looks like a pile of smeg.

16. Hivebrain

Hivebrain

Administrator
    53.4N, 1.5W
    Github
    [​IMG]

Sonic is not pleased.

17. [​IMG]
    Thank you Sonic fanbase, I feed off your reactions to newly announced Sonic games.

18. This looks awesome. :D

EDIT: All jokes aside, as long as it doesn't involve Shadow being the Black Knight or Sonic actually killing people with the sword, it *might* turn out ok.

19. Screw this game, I want to know what's going to be the next Sonic spinoff? Sonic Sonic Revolution? Sonic and the Buggy MMORPG? Sonic and the Katamari? No wait, that would actually be cool.

20. SGR

SGR

Give me the gams. Member
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.